New Companies Take Bite Out Of Wireless
- GOOD BAD UGLY. // Network World;4/7/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p5
The article offers news briefs concerning the computer industry in the U.S. Google Inc. and Virgin Group Ltd. announced their partnership to leverage the Virgle project which aims to select a group of humans that will colonize Mars by 2014. ScoreLogix reveals that information technology...
- Virgin Records teams up with MP3.com to target music enthusiasts. // Precision Marketing;5/31/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p6
Reports on the partnership between Virgin Records and MP3.com. Objective of the deal; Terms of the deal.
- Virgin to target prepaid users as Sprint PCS MVNO partner. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;10/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p2
Reports on the partnership of Sprint PCS and Virgin Group to create the first mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) arrangement in the United States. Terms of the MVNO deal; Remarks from Tom Mateer, vice president of Sprint PCS, about the exact relationship between the companies; Several...
- Playboy Snuggles Up With Virgin. // Interactive Week;11/6/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 45, p150
Focuses on the partnership formed by Playboy Enterprises with Virgin Group. Music channel hosted by Playboy.
- A hard time for software. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;05/29/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 22, p12
Reports on the partnership of Turnstone with several OSS software vendors. Components of the Back Office Network Development program introduced by the communications equipment company; Function of the Copper Cross-Connect loop management system of Turnstone; How Turnstone will connect to other...
- Polar, Virgin HealthMiles Form Partnership. J. S. // Fitness Business Pro;May2008, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on the partnership of Polar with Virgin HealthMiles Inc. to allow members to improve their fitness level by incorporating the benefits of heart-rate monitoring into their workouts and increasing the opportunity to earn even greater rewards. By adding a Polar heart-rate...
- Beyond the name game. Reynolds, John // Marketing (00253650);7/21/2010, p15
The article reports on the move of Virgin Group Ltd. to launch the lifestyle magazine "Maverick" on the Apple Inc.'s iPad in October 2010 in Great Britain. According to Simon Bailey, chief executive of branding agency The Brand Union, the launch of the said magazine is a good move done by the...
- Virgin merges its business interests. Coulter, Adam // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;12/1/2003, Issue 2592, p20
Reports on the decision of the travel agency Virgin Group PLC to merge its business travel interests. Benefits of the consolidation for the company; Increase in the turnover of the firm; Partnership between the company and Dolphin Dynamics.
- VIRGIN IN RUNNING FOR FIRST CHOICE. Noakes, Gary // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/19/2007, Issue 2750, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Virgin Group Ltd. to form a partnership with both Thomas Cook AG and MyTravel to buy and break up First Choice's Mainstream business. Virgin is interested in acquiring First Choice's retail outlets, which either Thomas Cook or Mytravel want as both are...