Donate Cash, Influence Policy
- Networking In The House. Finneran, Michael // Business Communications Review;Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p24
Focuses on the market for home networking equipment and services. Popularity of wireless Local Area Network technology for application in residential networking; Home PNA local area network technology developed by the Home Phoneline Network Alliance; Use of electric power lines as data...
- Beltway.com/post. BERNSTEIN, PETER // Telephony;02/01/99, Vol. 236 Issue 5, p38
Focuses on the telecommunication equipment industry era during the mid-1970s. 800 megahertz duopoly created by the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC); What public network platforms will provide.
- Penny saved, penny earned. Darnaby, Rick // America's Network;5/15/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p43
Focuses on the telecommunication equipment industry as of May 2002. Factors which contributed to the acceptance of a method of equipment sourcing as a better alternative to manage and maintain networks; Features of redeployed equipment; Distinct factors that differentiated redeployed from used...
- World Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p42
Presents news items concerning telecommunication firms Airspan networks, CellStar Corp., Nokia Corp., Vodafone U.K. and Sonera.
- TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT & SERVICES. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/14/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p8B
Ranks telecommunication equipment and services providers by number of employees in Long Island, New York. Company address; Contact information; Services provided; New products.
- Alcatel wins Spanish fixed wireless contract. // RCR Wireless News;11/6/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p51
Focuses on Spain-based telecommunication operator SkyPoint's selection of Alcatel to supply its local multipoint distribution service equipment.
- Around the loop. // Telephony;7/22/96, Vol. 231 Issue 4, p26
Reports on various business deals within the telecommunications industry. Bell Atlantic's advanced voice messaging feature called T-Mail; DSC Communications Corp. to supply GTE Telephone Operations with additional MegaHub signal transfer point system; Deals involving Integrated Network Corp., US...
- Telecom equipment vendor or bank? Financing upstarts grows common. Flanagan, Patrick // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Aug99, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p17
Reports that large telecommunication equipment manufacturers in the United States are behaving like banks. Financing of start-up providers by Lucent Technologies and other companies; Comments from industry players.
- Telecom equipment market to reach $51 billion in 2001. // Lightwave;Nov97, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p86
Presents some of the findings of the study `The Future for Telecommunications Equipment and Services,' conducted by Business Communications Co. in 1997. Predictions on sales of cellular telephony; Sales of wireline and two-way cable-television equipment; Contact information.