- San Francisco: AT&T's Next Target? Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;08/09/99, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p1
Reports that the drive of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. to create cross-country coverage for its Digital One Rate has a fundamental gap in San Francisco, California. Implications of AT&T Wireless' co-ownership of Cellular One of San Francisco; Impact of the potential partnership between Vodafone...
- AWS Bridges Gap In California. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;11/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 45, p54
Reports on the acquisition of Cellular One in San Francisco Bay Area, California by AT&T Wireless Services (AWS). Reputation of Cellular One; Level of brand name recognition of AT&T in San Francisco; Services to be offered by AWS in the city.
- Tucson-area telephone service providers. // Inside Tucson Business;7/16/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 17, p14
Ranks the leading telephone service providers in Tucson, Arizona according to the number of employees as of July 16, 2001. Qwest Communications Inc.; Alltel Communication; AT&T Wireless Services Inc.
- No Place Like Home. Martinek, Marcia // Wireless Review;10/1/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p30
Reports on the increasing number of telecommunication providers jumping in the fixed-wireless bandwagon in the United States. Scope of Sprint's multipoint microwave distribution system licenses in Arizona; Technology trials of Alltel with Airspan equipment; Advantage of fixed-wireless over...
- Wireless Telephone Retailers. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2005-2006 Book of Lists, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p214
Lists several wireless telephone retailers in Louisiana. Alltel; AT&T Wireless; Cingular Wireless; Connectivity Source.
- AT&T Wireless, Cellular One Settle Dispute. // Wireless Week;12/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 50, p4
States that AT&T Wireless and Cellular One have settled a legal dispute over the use of the phrase digital one.
- Carriers hit, miss in 3Q. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;10/27/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the financial performance of major cellular telephone service companies in the U.S. during the third-quarter of 2003. Growth of subscribers of Cingular Wireless LLC; Revenue posted by AT& T Wireless Services Inc.; Increase of revenue of Sprint PCS; Performance of U.S. Cellular Corp....
- Churn hurts regional carriers, helps nationwide carriers. // RCR Wireless News;8/4/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p12
Presents the results of a study conducted by Solomon-Wolff Associates on turnover in the wireless communication service industry in the U.S. Annual churn rate; Churn ratio of AT&T Wireless Services Inc.; Signs of injury on the churn ratios of Cellular One and Alltel Communications.
- Carrier 1Qs: The good and the not-so-good. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;4/28/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the financial results of wireless operators in the U.S. for the first quarter of 2003. Decline in net customer additions of Verizon Wireless; Posted net income of AT&T Wireless Services; Increase in revenues of Alltel.