When the Merger's Over: Combining Billing Platforms
- Expect more mergers between billing companies. Bruno, Antony // RCR;04/20/98, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p5
Focuses on the additional acquistions by billing companies. Reference to LHS Group Incorporated acquirement of InfoCellular Incorporated and other companies; Expectations of the companies; Comments from analysts.
- Consolidation Brings On Billing Headaches. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;6/24/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p24
Discusses the problems on billing systems emerging from the integration process that accompanies consolidation of companies. Reasons for the consolidation of multiple billing systems; Advantages of having a single billing system; Details on the conversion of multiple billing systems.
- Converged Billing Moves Up Front. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;10/05/98, Vol. 235 Issue 14, p54
Discusses the techniques employed by telecommunication carriers in converging their billing systems. Kenan Systems' unveiling of an integrated billing and customer management system designed for cable and satellite operators; Saville Systems' incorporation of its billing system into the...
- Documenting Deal Cost Deductibles. Wood, Robert W. // M&A Tax Report;Oct2012, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p1
The article discusses the rules allowing for the tax deduction of certain costs associated with merger and acquisition deals despite their facilitative character. The inherently facilitative costs that can never be deducted include securing an appraisal, structuring transaction and obtaining...
- Citrix aims to boost metering and monitoring. // MarketWatch: Technology;Aug2009, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p12
The article discusses the plan of Citrix Systems Inc. to improve its metering and monitoring of the forms of application delivery infrastructure it offers so service connections can enable analytics, reporting, and chargeback or billing on the services delivered. The improvement is viewed to...
- Gainsmore buying group goes national. // Convenience Store;12/7/2012, p7
The article features the continued expansion of convenience store buying group Gainsmore with the purchase of 40-year-old Norwich group Invoice Discounting East Anglia Ltd. (IDEAL) which establishes Gainsmore as a national group.
- Billtrust acquires Invoice Connection. // Electrical Wholesaling;Oct2011, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of Invoice Connection, a statement delivery and automated invoice company headquartered in Carlsbad, California, by Jamesburg, New Jersey-based outsourced billing service provider Billtrust.
- CARAT. // Campaign;12/14/2012, p24
The article profiles Carat, which is the 2012 Media Network of the Year of the journal "Campaign." It says that Carat can claim to have landed a total of more than $4 billion in new-business billings which is an achievement in a year when international pitches were thin on the ground. It adds...
- Acquisitions made easy. Hamilton, Jim // Plumbing & Mechanical;Apr2012, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p54
The article presents merger and acquisition tips, for the plumbing industry. It is stated that acquiring a firm is similar to marketing for customers. Topics discussed in this context include--market for a prospect, first meeting, reviewing service invoices, determining one's offer, and...