- Nextel ready to 'do' ad campaign. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/15/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p8
Reports on the launch of an advertising campaign by Nextel Communications Inc. in September 2003. Description of the campaign; Characteristics of the target market for the campaign; Implications of the campaign; Information on the performance of the company in 2002.
- Nextel starts $35M ad campaign. // RCR;3/3/97, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p68
Focuses on the announcement made by Nextel Communications Incorporated of the pending implementation of a $35 million advertising campaign. Where advertisements will be featured; Comments from company spokeswoman, Kara Palamaras; Other announcements made by Nextel.
- NAD says Nextel ad is properly qualified. // RCR Wireless News;1/28/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p34
Reports on the confirmation made by the National Advertising Division of the Council of Better Business Inc. that Nextel Communications Inc. has proper claims of its global network service offerings in its advertisement.
- 2 Telecoms Push IPG's Buttons. Charski, Mindy; Griswold, Alicia // Adweek Western Edition;11/25/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 47, p3
Reports on the assessment of advertisement campaigns of Alltel Corp. and Nextel Corp. Agencies hired by Alltel Corp. for the assessment; Evaluation of communication needs of Nextel Corp. by Roth Associates; Net earnings of the two companies.
- Nextel files lawsuit against Verizon over PTT trademark. // RCR Wireless News;8/25/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p21
Reports on a lawsuit filed by Nextel Communications Inc. against Verizon Wireless in 2003 over Verizon's use of push to talk, which Nextel claims as its property, in its advertising campaign for its walkie-talkie service. Implication of the lawsuit for the industry; Arguments of Nextel and...
- Nextel continues legal tit-for-tat with Verizon Wireless. // RCR Wireless News;9/29/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p22
Reports on a lawsuit filed by Nextel Communications Inc. against Verizon Wireless in New York in 2003, seeking unspecified damages and an injunction prohibiting Verizon's advertising campaign for its Push to Talk service. Allegations of the suit; Remarks from Len Kennedy of Nextel on the...
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;12/15/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p1
Reports on the purchase of specialized mobile radio spectrum by Nextel Communications Inc. from wireless data carrier Motient Corp. in 2003. Reason for the agreement of Motient to sell the spectrum; Significance of the move for both companies; Amount spent by Nextel on multichannel multipoint...
- Nextel antes up $70 million to leverage Nascar alliance. Thomaselli, Rich // Advertising Age;2/9/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p8
Reports that the company Nextel Communications will launch advertising campaigns tied to its partnership with the organization Nascar in the U.S. Projected amount that will be spent on media buys and promotion in 2003; Details of its TV advertising campaign.
- Nextel launches Spanish-language ad campaign. // RCR Wireless News;8/18/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p19
Reports on the move of Nextel Communications Inc. to launch a marketing and sales initiative targeting the U.S. Hispanic community. Spanish advertising campaign of the carrier; U.S. cities where the campaign will begin; Appointment of Miguel Avila in the firm.