Lucent Launches Mobile Experience
- Are you in synch with your server? // Frontline Solutions;Mar2000, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p13
Highlights findings of the report, `Server Synchronization Software: Technology Perspective,' which looked at the market for mobile devices server synchronization software. Benefits of using server synchronization; Requirements of companies; Architecture sought by users planning to synch...
- Appetizing Apps. // Prevention;Apr2011, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p30
The article offers information on several mobile applications, including Fooducate, iSpice and Grocery Gadget.
- Building wireless apps just got easier. Nance, Barry // Network World;6/25/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p58
Evaluates seven mobile application development tools. Mobile Studio 2.0 and Interaction Server 2.0 from iConverse; GoAnywhere Platform 2.32 from AnyDevice; OneBridge Mobility Platform 1.1 from ViaFone; Mobil Internet Platform 2.1 from Air2Web; XMLEdge 2.6 from MobileQ; M-1 Mobile Application...
- POINT-AND-CLICK APPS. Prochnow, Dave // Popular Science;Feb2010, Vol. 276 Issue 2, p72
The article describes mobile applications that one can develop using software tools available on the Internet at web sites including MobileRoadie.com.
- Mobile/Wireless in Brief. // Frontline Solutions;Sep2001, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p52
Features software for mobile communications systems, compiled as of September 2001. Wavelink Mobile Manager enterprise-grade wireless local area management system; Kinectivity 1.1 mobile extended database management system.
- THREAT OF THE MONTH. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Sep/Oct2014, p10
The article offers information on mobile malware SVPeng which includes how it works, what it targets, and how it can be prevented.
- Speed up mobile business. // Communications News;Jan2000, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p18
Deals with the application of TelAlert notification and messaging software at Lucent Technologies to speed up its systems for dispatching field technicians to customer sites. Benefits of the system; Effectiveness of the system.
- Lucent rides the open highway. Bucholtz, Chris // Telephony;7/29/96, Vol. 231 Issue 5, p15
Reports on the launching of the beta version of Lucent Technologies' Inferno software suite on its World Wide Web. Features of the suite; Uses and applications.
- Inferno breaks out. Bucholtz, Chris // Telephony;3/17/97, Vol. 232 Issue 11, p108
Announces Lucent Technologies' release of the Inferno 1.0, the debut version of the networking software designed for the use of the public network. Inferno's connectivity over a variety of different networks; Small memory footprint as Inferno's second asset; Lucent's goal with the Omnibox...