onDevice Moves Out Of Stealth Mode
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;11/22/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p22
Presents charts on stock performance of wireless communications companies in the U.S. for the period of November 11-18, 2004.
- News briefs. // RCR;12/07/98, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p3
Presents news items related to the wireless communications industry in the United States as of December 7, 1998. Includes Brightpoint Inc.'s provision of integrated services for Triton PCS Inc.; US West Inc.'s Everywhere Additional Line service; SCC Communications Corp.'s provision of E911...
- More Than a Telephone. Bednar, Joseph // BusinessWest;Mar2002, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p48
Focuses on third generation (3G) wireless technology that combines high-speed voice and data services in the U.S. Information on the wireless data service launched by Verizon Wireless in January 2002; Companies that are developing their own 3G services.
- Wireless bargains abound, but which is right for you? Pappalardo, Denise // Network World;07/19/99, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p36
Offers information on various wireless telecommunication services offered to businesses in the United States. Increased user demand for better and less expensive wireless services; Combination of long-distance, roaming, caller identification and voice mail features with low air-time rates;...
- SMB Tops in Wireless Services Spending. // Electronic News;7/26/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 30, pN.PAG
Reports on the spending of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMB) on wireless services in the U.S. in 2004. Significance of SMB to the wireless technology market; Number of U.S. companies that belong to the SMB category; Information on wireless carriers who cater to the SMB sector.
- Coding the future. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;6/4/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p8
Focuses on the plan of the wireless communication industry to create a single standard and a single server that can both support wireless and desktop applications in the United States. Companies which offer wireless support for applications built on J2EE application servers; Functions of...
- Carriers plan for hopeful problem--crowded networks. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;9/19/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p12
This article assesses the condition of U.S. wireless carriers, as of September 19, 2005, and considers what the future holds for them. U.S. wireless carriers ultimately want to get every U.S. citizen on their networks. Research and consulting firm The Yankee Group reported that personal calling...
- Courting the Enterprise. Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;6/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p28
Reports on the results of a survey conducted by the Walker Loyalty Report for Communications Services which is about the preference of corporate managers for wireless telecommunication services and equipment in the U.S. Percentage of respondents who were satisfied with their wireless carrier;...
- Distribution's Evolution. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;5/1/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p18
Discusses the efforts of traditional wireless communication distributors to keep up with the evolving U.S. wireless distribution business. Expansion of Brightpoint into the master agent business; Reverse logistic solutions of Cellstar; Development of non-traditional distribution channels for...