etrieve Earns Major Dell Deal
- Eazel shows off Linux client. Scannell, Ed // InfoWorld;12/04/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p10
Reports on Eazel's Nautilus graphical/network environment and the company's partnership with Dell. Terms under the partnership agreement; Tools of the companies' Preview Release 2; Problems that continually plagued the desktop use of an open-source operating system.
- Eat, Play, Stay. N. Y. // Editor & Publisher;Jun2014, Vol. 147 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on a series of mobile tourism guides that have been launched by Western Communications newspapers to attract tourists and local residents to eat, play and stay in participating areas across the U.S. Topics covered include the participating newspapers, the partnership of...
- Dell muscles up servers, services. Jacobs, April // Network World;12/11/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p25
Reports developments in Dell company in New York. Expansion of customer consulting services; Introduction of an OpenManage software version; Partnership with Unisys company.
- Good to partner with Dell. // RCR Wireless News;4/28/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the strategic partnership between wireless e-mail company Good Technology Inc. and Dell Computer Corp. Selling strategy of Good Technology; Information on Good Technology's partnership with wireless carriers.
- Dell and Oracle join forces on standards-based technology. Cardenas, Felipe // Caribbean Business;4/17/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p31
Reports on the collaboration between Dell Computer Corp. and Oracle Corp. to enhance to standards-based systems in the computing market in U.S. Factors influencing the shift to standard-based technology; Importance of the collaboration in improving the value of corporate date centers; Citations...
- Popular Leasing and Dell forge alliance. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;9/28/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p19
Focuses on the partnership of Dell Computer Corp. with Popular Leasing in Puerto Rico. Offer of lease agreements for computer equipment; Importance of the availability of financing for small- to medium-sized businesses.
- BA and Dell buddy up on IT strategy. Saran, Cliff // Computer Weekly;9/19/2002, p10
Reports the selection of Dell to become a strategic supplier for British Airways in Great Britain. Replacement of legacy PC hardware; Offer of airline competitive pricing and appropriate technology; Reduction of the number of configurations.
- Untitled. Kunert, P. // MicroScope;9/10/2007, p21
The article reports on the financial performance and business operations of Dell. The company grew year-on-year revenues by $700m to $14.8 billion and operating profit reached $896 million compared to $605 million in the second quarter of 2006. The company has started to work with partners...
- DELL'S SNIPER PLAY. Burke, Steven // CRN;3/21/2005, Issue 1138, p88
Comments on the sniper channel strategy of Dell. Information on the sniper channel strategy; Factor that contributed to the success of the company in gaining several channel partners; Potential effect of the strategy on the company.