- Getting The (Ad) Word Out. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;11/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p14
Deals with the partnership between DoubleClick Inc., a provider of technology for Internet advertising delivery and OmniSky Inc., a wireless data service provider, to study advertising based on wireless communication systems. Objectives of the study; Efforts of DoubleClick to study wireless...
- Diverse Networks to provide services through OmniSky. // RCR Wireless News;12/4/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p24
Reports on Diverse Networks Inc.'s entry into an agreement to provide a range of operational and service delivery management services centered in OmniSky Corp.'s Network Operations Center.
- OmniSky and 2Roam: latest victims of star-crossed wireless Internet industry. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;11/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p2
Reports on the business performance of wireless Internet companies. Major restructuring of the OmniSky Corp.; Shutdown of 2Roam Inc.
- OmniSky picks up location technology with NomadIQ buy. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p5
Discusses a deal signed by OmniSky Corp., a wireless Internet and electronic mail services provider, to acquire NomadIQ, which provides location-based applications and services for handheld devices.
- Keeping in Touch Isn't Getting Easier. // New Mexico Business Journal;June2001, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p13
Provides updates related to telecommunication systems in the United States. Promotion of the Digital Subscriber Line by Verizon and Qwest; List of communication companies; Features of the OmniSky wireless data acquisition service by AT&T.
- OmniSky CorporateLink. Blecher, Joni // Fortune;Summer2001 Special Issue, Vol. 143 Issue 13, p171
Evaluates the OmniSky CorporateLink wireless electronic mail device. Design; Key features; Service and support.
- Business Briefs. // Wireless Week;05/14/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p28
Presents news briefs related to the telecommunication industry as of May 14, 2001. Funds raised by Transcept company in a financing organized by Spencer Trask Ventures company; Net loss posted by Relm Wireless Corp. in the first quarter of 2001; Move of Ericsson to sign the ENGINE Integral...
- OmniSky receives location-related patents. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;7/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p9
Reports on the provisional patents received by OmniSky Corp. covering technology related to location-based wireless communication services in the United States. Coverage of the patents; Significance of the provisional patents.
- West Group Partners with Factiva, Acquires The Harrison Co. // Information Today;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p44
Reports on a partnership between West Group and Factiva. Expectation that the alliance will enhance access to global news and business information from Factiva for customers of Westlaw, the legal research service of West Group; Integration of products from the Harrison Co. into West Group's...