Utah Wins New Verizon Call Center
- Accentuate the positive. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;09/22/97, Vol. 233 Issue 12, p57
Reports on the need to integrate call centers into the overall operations of wireless communication carriers in the United States. Advantage of operational integration to personal communication system carriers (PCS); Addition of Internet/intranet-based report availability to product features by...
- Automation opportunities drive customer care. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;03/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p16
Reports on the efforts of wireless communications carriers to improve convenience of call center customers in the United States. Call center innovations; Sprint PCS' services for call center customers; Integration of Internet and call center services.
- Carrier Perspective: Keeping It Private. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p17
The article discusses the private policy solution applied by the wireless service provider GreatCall Inc. to Jitterbug by constructing separate call centers, one which handles the questions on service and billing and one on healthcare.
- Out of sight, not out of mind. // Communications News;May97, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p54
Reports on the microwave communication system that lets Executive Call Center, a telemarketing services company, to expand to a second location while maintaining employees' access to data and telephone systems. Primary Plus microwave system from Wave Wireless company; Permits to construct...
- THE LPN CHALLENGE. // Wireless Week;10/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p1
Focuses on the impact of the local number portability (LNP) mandate, to be implemented on November 24, 2003, on the wireless communication industry in the U.S. Areas of wireless communication affected by the mandate; Purpose of the mandate; Impact of LNP on call centers.
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;November 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p19
Presents literature related to telecommunication. Opportunities for technology vendors and service providers targeting the global market for public wireless local area networks; Business issues in the emerging speech recognition technology; Number of call centers and agent positions across...
- VERIZON WIRELESS SURPASSES $275 MILLION MARK. // South Carolina Business Journal;Jan2005, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p19
The article reports that Verizon Wireless has surpassed $275 million investment providing wireless network enhancements for customers throughout South Carolina. These investments are directed at increasing the geographic coverage and network capacity to better serve Verizon Wireless customers...
- Contact. Young, Deborah // Wireless Review;09/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p17
Deals with the evolution of wireless companies call centers into contact centers for their customer relationship management (CRM) strategies. Factors that drive wireless companies towards CRM; Functions of CRM in the call centers; Changes in the call centers of wireless companies in Great...
- Cutting The Cord On The Call Center. Robinson, Will // Wireless Week;12/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 24, p29
Focuses on the customer service provided by call centers in the U.S. wireless business. Percentage of customers who left their wireless service provider due to poor treatment; Traditional customer service solutions; Feature of customer self-service.