- M2M entrants are welcomed to the jungle. Torchia, Marcus // RCR Wireless News;7/21/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p7
The article presents information on a series of market surveys of subscribers of the periodical, "RCR Wireless News," to gauge their thoughts on technology issues impacting the wireless ecosystem. The series has been conducted by the periodical and Yankee Group Inc. The numbers firmly indicate...
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;01/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p18
Deals with the airtime pricing model of telecommunications company Yankee Group. Updated model presented by `Wireless Week'; Graph on basic service plan comparison; Actual use model.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 36, p34
Provides a graph comparing basic service plans offered by telecommunication carriers in Detroit, Michigan, according to Yankee Group Incorporated.
- STANDING BY YOUR CARRIER. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;3/18/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 11, p36
Focuses on the results of a survey of U.S. telecommunication subscribers by The Yankee Group as of March 2002. Annual churn rates of major telecommunication carriers; Average revenue per user and the cost of providing service to them; Cost of getting a subscriber; Average length of service...
- CORPORATE REPUTATION INFLUENCES CONSUMER SATISFACTION AND LOYALTY: EVIDENCE FROM CELLULAR INDUSTRY OF PAKISTAN. Ali, Imran // International Conference : CKS - Challenges of the Knowledge Soc;2011, p1331
Research suggests that it takes five times more expenses to attract new customer than to retain existing consumer. The growing concern of corporations in today's competitive environment is to retain consumers. As a result, plenty of researches have been conducted to identify the approaches to...
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;03/27/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p20
Presents a chart on Yankee Group's airtime pricing. Pricing model that compares carrier's basic service plans; Published update model since August 30, 1999; Usage patterns from the Yankee Group.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;04/09/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p18
Presents information on an airtime pricing model that compares telecommunication carriers' basic service plans in the United States, introduced by the Yankee Group as of April 2001. Description of the actual use model.
- Yankee study predicts further struggles in 2002. // RCR Wireless News;1/7/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p37
Predicts the performance of the wireless telecommunication industry in 2002, according to the study of Yankee Group. Significant technological events for the year; Struggle of other wireless technology.
- Paging the PRC. Sterling, Darryl // China Business Review;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p32
Reports on the market for wireless messaging and paging in China. 1998 estimated paging infrastructure investments in China; Yankee Group research on the growth of Chinese-character text messaging; Status of the telecommunications industry in China; Impact of the Internet on wireless messaging...