Bridgewater Creates Wireless Web Solution
- Wimax service control system. // Wireless Asia;May/Jun2009, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p26
The article evaluates the ServiceMAX 500 service control and subscriber data management system from Bridgewater Systems Corp.
- WiFi to Bluetooth, what's new in the wireless world. McMullen, John F. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/8/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 36, p6
Presents technological innovations using wireless communication systems. Purpose of the wireless internet; Usability of the wireless fidelity; Benefits on the implementation of the wireless systems.
- The case for wireless Internet--NOW. Morehead, James // America's Network;09/01/99, Vol. 103 Issue 13, p60
Probes into the growth and development of wireless Internet and Internet appliances. Benefits of wireless technology; Description of Internet cohort; Projected benefits of the Internet appliance model.
- ISPs at your service. Bucholtz, Chris // Telephony;09/29/97, Vol. 233 Issue 13, p18
Focuses on Bridgewater Systems Corp.'s WideSpan software family, a group of products that utilizes network technology which could help Internet service providers (ISP) add expanded services and create new revenue while providing management and customer care capabilities. Description of the...
- Shape Of Things To Come. Hughes, Leslie // Wireless Week;01/15/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p41
Part II. Discusses what third-generation (3G) technology might bring for the wireless industry and the consumer. Information on NTT DoCoMo i-mode, a wireless Internet service; 3G in the publishing and design industry; Benefit of the technology to consumers.
- Smart rooms. Frary, Mark // Business Travel World;Dec2004, p42
Focuses on the importance of technological innovations offered in hotels to business travellers. Information on equipment installed in various hotels; Use of high-speed Internet by travellers in choosing a hotel; Financial appeal of wireless access for hotels.
- Will 2017 Be the Year of the Engineer? DeMARTINO, CHRIS // Microwaves & RF;Jan2017, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p13
The article discusses prospects of the microwave industry in 2017. Topics discussed include isues related to the concept of radio frequency (RF)/microwave engineering, state of the wireless technology, issues concerning the Internet of Things (IoT) and technological innovations and role of...
- NEED TO KNOW. // Crain's Chicago Business;6/27/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p17
The article presents certain facts pertaining to technological development in Chicago, Illinois. There are 12.5 hot spots per 100,000 people in Chicago. Chicago is 12th in chipmaker Intel Corp.'s ranking of the 100 most wireless cities in the U.S. There are 79 Chicago Public Library locations...
- An IMS Evolution Strategy. Wilcox, Stephen; Steingas, Dan // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Sep2006 Supplement, Vol. 40, p12
The article discusses the evolution of Internet protocol multimedia subsystems (IMS). Because of the increasing customer demand in the wireless technology, telecommunication companies have introduced the IMS architecture. IMS offers new services through standardized interfaces and to lower the...