Bridgewater Creates Wireless Web Solution
- Wimax service control system. // Wireless Asia;May/Jun2009, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p26
The article evaluates the ServiceMAX 500 service control and subscriber data management system from Bridgewater Systems Corp.
- WiFi to Bluetooth, what's new in the wireless world. McMullen, John F. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/8/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 36, p6
Presents technological innovations using wireless communication systems. Purpose of the wireless internet; Usability of the wireless fidelity; Benefits on the implementation of the wireless systems.
- ISPs at your service. Bucholtz, Chris // Telephony;09/29/97, Vol. 233 Issue 13, p18
Focuses on Bridgewater Systems Corp.'s WideSpan software family, a group of products that utilizes network technology which could help Internet service providers (ISP) add expanded services and create new revenue while providing management and customer care capabilities. Description of the...
- The case for wireless Internet--NOW. Morehead, James // America's Network;09/01/99, Vol. 103 Issue 13, p60
Probes into the growth and development of wireless Internet and Internet appliances. Benefits of wireless technology; Description of Internet cohort; Projected benefits of the Internet appliance model.
- An IMS Evolution Strategy. Wilcox, Stephen; Steingas, Dan // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Sep2006 Supplement, Vol. 40, p12
The article discusses the evolution of Internet protocol multimedia subsystems (IMS). Because of the increasing customer demand in the wireless technology, telecommunication companies have introduced the IMS architecture. IMS offers new services through standardized interfaces and to lower the...
- Have we gone completely barking mobile mad? Chan, Tony // Wireless Asia;Oct/Nov2007, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p34
The author reflects on wireless communication systems in Asia. He highlights the capability of the systems in detecting and selecting the best connection to access the Internet, as well as their vital role in market competition and technology differentiation. The author also questions the...
- ENGAGING AND APPLYING NEW COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY: A CASE STUDY OF THE USAGE OF INTERNET AS A SEARCH PRACTICE AMONG BERNAMA JOURNALISTS. Mohamed, Ramli; Khalib, Aini Hayati // Kajian Malaysia: Journal of Malaysian Studies;2006, Vol. 24 Issue 1/2, p73
Given the scenario of change within the journalism profession vis-ï¿½-vis new communication technology, how does the Malaysian journalism industry cope and adapt to this change? More specifically (i) how do Malaysian journalists find information on the Internet and what are their favourite...
- eBay From the Palms: Online Auctions Lose Their Wires and Take to the Air. Maroney, Tyler // Fortune;7/10/2000, Vol. 142 Issue 2, p259
Reports on the effect that the move to wireless Internet access will have on Online auctions. Future of Internet access which is moving to wireless personal digital assistants or phones; Reason why online auctions will do well in the wireless future, including its requirement of very little...
- Mobilization. Kennedy, Dennis // ABA Journal;Dec2009, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p17
The article focuses on technological innovations such as the mobile internet platform. It discusses several ways on how to create mobile-optimized versions of web pages that work very well on mobile phones. It also highlights two services that work very well with blogs such as MoFuse.com and...