Looking for A Wireless Buck
- bcgi heeds the call of MVNOs. Ankeny, Jason // Wireless Review;Mar2005, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on several wireless service platforms announced by Boston Communications Group Inc. (BCGI) in 2005. Products included in a mobile services platform introduced by the company; Details of the BCGI Billing service; Statement issued by Tom Erskine, a vice president at the company, regarding...
- BCG, Cincinnati Bell to launch m-commerce trial. // RCR Wireless News;1/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the plans announced by Boston Communications Group Inc. and Cincinnati Bell Wireless for the launching of a mobile commerce trial program online shopping.
- No sms until you walk the dog. Gubbins, Ed // Wireless Review;May2004, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p10
Deals with Mobile Guardian, a new service from Boston Communications Group Inc. that gives parents more control of their kids' cellular telephone use. Statement issued by Tom Erskine, Boston Communications' vice president of product development; Percentage of kids under 18 who own a cell phone...
- Third gen standard expected this month. B.S. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jan1998, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p24
Reports on proposals for the technology that will be the basis of Europe's next generation mobile communication systems. Wideband CDMA system; System employing time division within a code-divided frequency band.
- Advanced GSM: A long term future scenario. Urie, A.; Evci, C. // Telecom Asia;Feb96, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p17
Focuses on advances in the global system for mobile communications (GSM). Evolution of GSM to future public land mobile telecommunication system (FPLMTS); Comparison of design objectives.
- Cellular network emulation for specialized mobile radio. Tucker, Jim // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb98, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p36
Reports on technical advances in switching and computer control in specialized mobile radio (SMR) networks in the United States. Background on the SMR industry; Cellular network emulation; Use of the cellular AMPS signaling protocol; Collision detection and avoidance. INSET: Lessons from...
- Cellular. // Communications News;Feb1994, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p72
Presents cellular communications systems. Intelligent Data Equipment Adapter to connect modem or facsimile machines to cellular phones; Ubiquity 2000 cellular digital packet data system.
- Simplified Information Technology. // Washington Informer;9/23/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 49a, p11
The article focuses on the author's views on the emergence of new technologies such as cellular telephones laptops and mobile devices, and the support systems that enable them to function efficiently and safely.
- Lynx Get in there mobile apps, round 2. // Campaign (UK);1/29/2010, Issue 4, p5
The article reports that Lynx has revealed its new mobile applications with toolkits created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty.