Vendors Dole Out The Money
- Pushing five nines to the limit. Schober, David // Telephony;09/13/99, Vol. 237 Issue 11, p26
Reports that Hewlett-Packard (HP) added SAP, a software producer focusing on specialized databases and BEA Systems to its 5nines:5minutes Alliance. Implication of the move; Remarks from Jennifer Carr, high-availability marketing manager for Hewlett-Packard; Role of BEA in the alliance.
- Hewlett-Packard to unveil new name for division. Garza, Daniel R. // Caribbean Business;9/2/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p37
Reports on the renaming of Hewlett Packard Co.'s measurement technologies division into Agilent Technologies. Goal of distinguishing the division from the company's computer and imaging company; Company's forecast of an increase in the sales of measurement technology products; Division of HP...
- R&D WEB SITE PUTS INFORMATION TROVE AT YOUR FINGER TIPS. Schweber, Bill // EDN Europe;Nov2000, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p15
Focuses on the research and development Web site of Agilent Technologies, spin-off company of Hewlett-Packard.
- New name for H-P spin-off. Gavacs, Jenny // R&D Magazine;Sep99, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p9
Reports that Hewlett-Packard Co. named its measurements and components spin-off, Agilent. Origin of the spin-off name Agilent; Works undertaken to create the name.
- What's In A Name? Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;09/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 38, p36
Focuses on Agilent Technologies Inc., the name chosen by Hewlett-Packard Co. for its test and measurement business. Search for an appropriate name for the business; Business approach of Agilent; Other wireless companies that changed their business names.
- Agilent Technologies splits measurement from life-sciences businesses. // EDN Europe;Oct2013, Vol. 10, p13
The article announces the separation of Agilent Technologies Inc. from Hewlett-Packard Co. in the industry of front panels of test and measurement products.
- Hewlett-Packard Times Two. Graham, Sandy // ColoradoBiz;Feb2000, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p18
Focuses on the decision of Hewlett-Packard Co. to spin off Agilent Technologies Inc. Significance of the split of Hewlett-Packard to Colorado; Initial public offering of Agilent; Facilities of Hewlett-Packard in Colorado.
- Participant sues, calls change in investment options imprudent. Chernoff, Joel // Pensions & Investments;2/17/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p37
Focuses on the pension and investment strategies of two U.S.-based companies, Hewlett-Packard Co. and Agilent Technologies Inc. Details of the lawsuit against the two companies for their deferred profit-sharing plans; Description of pension fund plans of the two companies.
- Indigo, HP Announce Partnership. // American Printer;Jan99, Vol. 222 Issue 4, p16
Announces the strategic technical alliance between Indigo and Hewlett-Packard (HP) Co. to explore future products and markets. Remarks from Joel S. Birnbaum, senior vice president and director of HP Laboratories; Comments from Benny Landa, Indigo chairman and chief executive officer.