Metrocall Issues Warning
- Metrocall issues financial warnings. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p97
Reports on the issuance of financial warnings by Metrcocall Inc. Possibility of a bankruptcy; Action taken by the firm's board of directors to deal with the situation; Factors blamed for the condition; Drop in the stocks.
- Metrocall Exits Chapter 11. // Wireless Week;10/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p10
Reports on the exit of Metrocall Inc. from bankruptcy. Details on the restructuring of the company.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;5/27/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p1
Announces the plan of Metrocall Inc. to reorganize the company in relation to its chapter 11 bankruptcy. Implication of the pre-negotiation for the reorganization plan; Move of the company to negotiate with the creditors; Details of the filing for chapter 11 bankruptcy at the Securities and...
- Will Reorganization Reinvigorate Paging Companies? McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;6/10/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 23, p12
Reports on the decision of Metrocall Inc., a paging company, to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in June 2002. Information disclosed by the Metrocall in its bankruptcy filing; Trading status of the company's stocks; Information on Metrocall's rivals which had similar moves.
- Metrocall Makes Chapter 11 Agreement. Bassuener, Kristy // Wireless Week;5/27/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p4
Reports on the consensus reached by paging carrier Metrocall Inc. with its creditors on a Chapter 11 bankruptcy plan as of May 2002. Components of the pre-negotiated plan; Line of credit of the company; Amount of preferred stock that will be received by the bondholders of the company.
- Metrocall plans bankruptcy filing by end of month. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;4/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p15
Reports on the plan of wireless telecommunications company Metrocall to file for bankruptcy reorganization in the U.S. in April 2002. Details of the company's reorganization plans; Financial results of the company as of April 22, 2002; Status of the paging and messaging industry as a whole.
- Metrocall, WebLink plan unprecedented merger. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;4/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p2
Reports that Metrocall Inc. and WebLink Wireless Inc. announced a plan to merge by filing for bankruptcy in the United States as of April 2001. Benefit of the merger to their business; Conditions of the merger.
- Bankruptcy court confirms Metrocall reorg. // RCR Wireless News;9/30/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p18
Reports on the reorganization plan of messaging provider Metrocall Inc., confirmed by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. Information on the completion of the reorganization.
- Metrocall reports loss, but subscribers increase. // RCR;02/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p47
Focuses on the Alexander, Vermont-based company Metrocall Incorporated. Details on Metrocall's financial performance; Recorded increase in subscribers to Metrocall's telecomunications services; Background information on the company.