Coats Viyella furnishings sale complete soon
- SPM's parent may divest Calif. molder. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;1/5/1998, Vol. 9 Issue 45, p1
Announces that SPM Incorporated, a custom injection molder of Anaheim, California, will probably be spun off after its parent company, Coats Viyella plc, puts its restructuring plans in motion. Why Coats is restructuring; Outline of the restructuring plans; Financial information on SPM.
- Dynacast parent company announces restructuring. // Foundry Management & Technology;Feb98, Vol. 126 Issue 2, p14
Reports that Coats Viyella Plc, the parent company of Dynacast Incorporated, is restructuring its Thread and Precision Engineering Group in 1998. Details on the restructuring; Reference to the service provided by Dynacast.
- Coats Viyella plans fashion spinoff. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/18/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 116, p12
Reports on Coats Viyella PLC's announcement of plans to spinoff its fashion retailing and manufacturing operations. Financial performance; Details of the spinoff plans; Executive changes.
- Splitting of Coats Viyella links textiles and clothing. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p5
Reports that Coats Viyella, will split its company in two. Identification of the section of the company that will come under the Viyella banner and the section which will come under the Coats name; Names of the managers for each section; Indepth look at the move.
- Coats Viyella to focus on threads. // Colourage;Mar2001, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p73
Reports on the decision of Coats Viyella PLC to concentrate its business in the threads manufacturing sector.
- Coats Viyella revamps board. // Colourage;Jan2001, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p93
Reports on the appointment of Noel Goutard, Eduardo Malone and Blake Nixon as non-executive directors of British textile group Coats Viyella PLC, effective January 10, 2001.
- Coats Viyella might sell SPM. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;12/14/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 44, p3
Focuses on Coats Viyella PLC's announcement of its plan to sell its Precision Engineering Division (PED). Move as part of Coats Viyella's restructuring plan to focus on its textile, thread and engineering businesses; PED's 1997 operating profit and sales; Potential purchasers for the division.
- Coats Viyella putting unit spinoff on hold. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/11/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 51, p16
Reports on the temporary suspension of Coats Viyella's fashion retail and manufacturing businesses spinoff in London, England. Reason for the suspension; Business transactions of Coats Viyella; Financial conditions of the company.
- Coats Units on Block. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/12/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 49, p14
Reports on Great Britain-based Coats Viyella PLC's putting up of its contract clothing manufacturing operations for sale in September 2000. Impact of financial problems of dominant customer, Marks & Spencer PLC; Plan of concentrating on the company's thread business; Appointment of Deloitte &...