- Double whammy for FIT. // Cabinet Maker;8/19/2011, Issue 5751, p10
The article reports on the 4,000 British pounds worth of funds which have been raised by Manchester Furniture Show and the East Anglia Golf Day for the Furnishing Industry Trust (FIT) in 2011.
- Sporting a few medals. Brown, Jonathan Seddon // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p5
Focuses on the fund raising activities of the Furniture Trade Benevolent Association of Great Britain.
- Thanks indeed. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2004, Issue 5385, p35
Reports on the recipient of the fund raising initiative of Reid Furniture and Connor Park in Glasgow, Scotland. Financial donation to Yorkhill Hospital; Gratitude of a leukemia patient to the hospital staff.
- Far too enjoyable. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p29
Reports on a fund raising event in furniture industry in Great Britain. Laser clay pigeon shooting.
- Race For Life cash boost. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p29
Reports on the amount of money raised from the 1998 Race for Life fund raising in the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- THE Royal TREATMENT. // Cabinet Maker;6/12/2009, Issue 5641, p22
The article announces the effort of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, to open a furniture fundraising event held at the London Metropolitan University in London, England.
- FIT gets Big Shots sponsor. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2010, Issue 5686, p6
The article focuses on the announcement of the Furnishing Industry Trust (FIT) that the Clare Family Trust is sponsoring its Big Shots fund-raising event.
- John Makepeace talks furniture. // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2010, Issue 5694, p4
The article offers information about the fundraising furniture talk "Adventures in Wood" to be held at the Bridport Arts Centre in Dorset, England on July 8, 2010.
- Money walks. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2003, Issue 5331, p35
Focuses on the activities of Furniture Trade Benevolent Association as of April 2003. Organization of fundraising walking days together with the Long Distance Walker's Association; Schedule of the Bath Pearls event of the organization; Amount of money to be raised by the organization.