- New openings at Sliderobes. // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2004, Issue 5400, p7
Reports on the opening of another outlet of Sliderobes in Bromborough, England. Expansion plans of the firm; Growth of the company; Franchise agreements of the company for other outlets.
- Barter, trade company to open downtown showroom. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/3/2005, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p3
Reports on the preparations being done by a franchise of Tradia Commerce Network trade organization for the opening of its showroom in Salt Lake City, Utah in January 2005. Statement issued by Lane Clark, a partner in the Utah franchise, on the use of the showroom; Cost of membership in Tradia...
- Sliderobes' fitting finish to charity raft race. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p33
Reports on the rank of Sliderobes at the Portrush Raft Race in 2002. Purpose of the racing event.
- Planets all over the place. // Glass Age;Feb2005, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p30
Reports that British installer of home conservatories, Planet Group, has announced the opening of two new Planet franchises in Milton Keynes and Exeter in February 2004. New jobs to be created by the expansion; Description of the showrooms of the new franchises.
- Makeover for Sliderobes in Galway. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p2
Reports that the Irish bedroom retailer Sliderobes has refurbished its factory show center in Galway, Ireland.
- Timm's Trikes Inc. // Dealernews;2006 Yearbook, Vol. 42, p24
The article features Timm's Trikes Inc., a 2006 winner in the Best Small Dealer category of a motorcycle dealership contest. The Lehman franchise in rural Minnesota, is operated by owners Al and Jan Timm and their staff. Customers who stop by can get a tour of the vehicle showroom and the...
- The Dealer Bill of Rights is fair to all. HOSMER, DONNA GAUDET // New Hampshire Business Review;5/17/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p14
The author discusses aspects of the Senate Bill (SB) 126, known as the Dealer BIll of Rights, which aims to ensure fairness in the automobile industry. She relates an event when they were told to remodel their Nissan facility by adding a six-car showroom, to keep their franchise. She cites...
- Sears showroom will give new, â€˜upscaleâ€™ approach. BULLARD, STAN // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/10/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p0004
The article focuses on the Sears Home Appliances Showroom, a small-format store developed by American multinational mid-range department store chain Sears Roebuck & Co. The appliance showroom in Cleveland, Ohio is devoted exclusively on white goods, such as washers, dryers and dishwashers. Sears...
- What to Consider Before Adding a Retail Storefront to Your Service Franchise. Winter, Dave // Franchising World;Oct2006, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p157
The article offers advice on adding retail storefronts to franchises in the U.S. Showrooms are applicable to the home-service franchise market as it allows the company's home-service concepts stand out among the pack. An advantage of retail storefronts is the provision of franchise owners the...