John Lewis staff get 10% bonus
- John Lewis uses reward to build strong company culture. Hope, Katie // People Management;2/23/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the plans of John Lewis Partnership PLC to enhance its recruitment procedures in February 2006 in order to reduce staff turnover. It mentions the percentage of annual staff turnover of the firm. It offers information on the firm's bonus system. It also reports on the goal...
- A NEW AWAKENING. Hyams, Jacky // In-Store Marketing;Oct2001, p21
Presents information on the new image of the John Lewis Partnership department store in England. Description of the interior design; Strategy adopted to attract customers; Details the architectural design.
- Open all hours. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2003, Issue 5363, p5
Reports on the move done by Liverpool and Cheadle branches of Great Britain-based John Lewis' company to broaden its services. Factors that motivated the company to extend the hours of its service; Comments of Liverpool manager regarding on the initial trading of the company on October.
- John Lewis profits plunge 17%. Turner, Clare // Housewares;Mar/Apr99, Issue 145, p5
Reports on the financial performance of England-based department store chain John Lewis Partnership for the year ended January 30, 1999. Pre-tax profits; Effects of a retail downturn to the company's earnings; Financial outlook of the company.
- JLP staff boost sales. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p4
Reveals the sales performance of the John Lewis department store and its sales employees.
- JLP predicts profits uplift. // In-Store Marketing;Aug2002, p5
Forecasts an increase in sale for the half of 2002 at John Lewis Partnership Ltd.'s department stores.
- JLP linen boost. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2001, Issue 5244, p4
Reports the increase in linen and bedding sales at John Lewis department store chain. Growth in blankets and bedspreads business; Popularity of pillows and mattress covers.
- JLP embarks on desert adventure. KIVLEHAN, NOELLA PIO // Estates Gazette;11/27/2010, Issue 1047, p37
This article reports on the intention of John Lewis Partnership to open several department stores across the Middle East.
- Fabrics sew up JLP results. // Cabinet Maker;11/8/2002, Issue 5312, p5
Reports on an increase in the sales of British department store chain John Lewis in the quarter ending October 26, 2002.