Housing Starts, Building Permits Fall
- Housing Starts, Permits Down Vs. Last Year. Mazurkiewicz, Greg // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/13/2000, Vol. 211 Issue 11, p21
Presents figures on house construction and building permit demands in the United States as of November 2000. Adjustment of the annual rate of construction and permits; Percentages of decline from 1999 figures; Data on the number of built housing units and permit authorizations.
- Homes sprout from farmland. Schabath, Gene // Crain's Detroit Business;7/15/96, Vol. 12 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the boom in home construction in central Macomb County in Michigan. Leader in single-family building permits for the first quarter of 1996 among eight countries in Michigan; Banking boom; Bargain for home buyers. INSET: St. John expansion reflects township growth..
- New-home market continues its feverish pace. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;6/7/2002, p4
Reports on the value of residential building permits in Canada as of June 7, 2002. Dichotomy between the performance in residential and non-residential sectors; Relation of the strength in the level of employment to the record for construction intentions in the residential sector; Value of...
- Housing Starts Fall 10%; Permits See 5.9% Slump. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;6/17/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33335, p2
The article explores the performance of home construction in the U.S. which shows the decline of the housing starts by 10% and building permits by 5.9%.
- Briefly... // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Nov2001, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p18
Reports the anticipated decline of house construction in California. Accounts on the number of building permits issued; Concerns over further decline in 2002.
- Housing starts down 10.1%; permits fall. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;05/19/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30644, p2
Informs that ground-breaking for new home construction in April 1999. Biggest decline in more than five years. Decline in the number of newly issued building permits; Construction of single-family homes.
- Housing Starts Up 5.8%; Permits Decline 11.5%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/19/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33319, p2
The article reports on the 5.8% rise of home construction and the 11.5% decline of building permits in the U.S.
- Planning boost. Thickett, Robert // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);12/04/2013, p7
The article reports that planning permissions for new homes grew 31% year-on-year with 44,251 permissions on 826 sites in the third quarter of 2013.
- Certifications Grow. // Qualified Remodeler;May2012, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the increase in the number of certifications for home building in the U.S. in 2010 at 120 percent.