N.Y.C.'s Lenox Hill Hospital Deal Will Put Strong Credit to the Test
- Oct. 1 rollover date has Florida demand hot, while other states are not. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/09/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30248, p9
Focuses on Lakeland, Florida's insured hospital revenue refunding bonds. Comparison with Florida Department of Transportation right-of-way acquisition and bridge construction bond offering; Yield advantage.
- In Health Care, Supply Is Wilting But Spreads Stay Attractive. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;05/25/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30648, p7
Focuses on the volume of municipal bond deals involving in hospitals in the United States. Supply of bonds in the sector; Reasons of bond buyers for showing reluctance in entering the market; Pricing of hospital bonds; Issuers' efforts to attract investment-grade ratings for bonds.
- Retail buyers snap up complex bond issue from Kentucky hospital. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;07/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30180, p27
Reports on the purchase of the hospital issue by Jefferson County, Kentucky. Share of retail buyers in the health facilities' revenue bonds, which the county issued on behalf of the University Medical Center Inc. (UMC); Role of Smith Barney Inc. in the bond issuance; Facilities run by UMC.
- Largest Acute Care Hospital Bond Issues in 2001. // Bond Buyer;03/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31104, p21a
Lists the largest acute care hospital bond issues in the United States in 2001. Beneficiary; Issuer; Manager; Date.
- Negotiated note offerings. // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p11
Lists negotiated municipal note offerings by Garden City Hospital, Missouri for the week of September 8, 1997. Amount and type of bond; Financial and legal adviser of the deal; Maturity and credit rating of the issuance.
- Research Digest. Karchmer, Jennifer; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;07/07/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30677, p8
Presents three municipal bond-related news items in the United States as of July 7, 1999. Signs of sloppiness in the competitive market for municipal bonds; Rise in interest rates in first half of the year; Outlook for nonprofit hospitals' debt.
- Texas' Parkland Hospital to Offer Options for $1.2B Replacement. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/26/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32679, p3
The article reports on the three options for constructing a $1.2 billion replacement Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas County, Texas. The building will be financed with bond proceeds, tax revenues, and philanthropic contributions. The options will be presented to county commissioners in...
- Ohio's Mercy Joins High-Rated Hospitals' Return To Market. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34296, p1
Mercy Health, Ohio's largest health care provider, prices $400 million of bonds this week, joining a handful of higher-rated hospitals that have started to return to the capital market after years of delaying deals.
- Hospital's $206M Deal Set. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32329, p33
The article reports on the approval of William Beaumont Hospital's (WBH) bid to issue bonds in March 2006 to fund the expansion of its two hospitals in Troy and Royal Oak, Michigan. The Sterling Heights City Council give the final approval allowing the two-hospital WBH system to go forward with...