Fitch Drops Tobacco Bonds From Government Debt Ratios
- Fitch: Russia closer to eurobond default. // Bond Buyer;05/13/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30640, p2
Focuses on Fitch Inc.'s assessment of Russia's plan to meet debt service on its outstanding eurobonds.
- Uruguay: Upgrade. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/5/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the upgrade of long-term foreign currency rating given by Fitch to Uruguay as of April 5, 2004. Increase in the long-term domestic currency rating; Factors which helped improved the fiscal position; Public debt of the country, according to the agency.
- Uruguay: Outlook Good. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/2/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p9
Reports on the economic conditions of Uruguay as of August 2004. Amount of the country's public sector surplus in June; Expansion of its gross domestic product; Commentary given by both Fitch and Standard and Poor's rating agencies on Uruguay's public debt.
- Fitch - US could lose AAA rating by 2013. Salih, Chris // Money Marketing (Online Edition);12/22/2011, p1
The article reports on a warning by ratings agency Fitch Inc. that claims that the AAA rating for the U.S. is under threat if its politicians fails to face its growing problem in debt. It states that he agency placed he U.S. credit rating on negative in November 2011 citing the failure of U.S...
- Fitch assigns N.Y.C. a `harmonized' A-minus. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;12/09/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30288, p3
Reports that Fitch IBCA Incorporated will be rating New York City's debt an A-minus. Circumstances surrounding the reaching of this decision; Information on the amount covered by the ratings; Views of executive managing director of Fitch IBCA, Richard J. Raphael.
- What do design firms really do? Braham, James // Machine Design;6/15/95, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p42
Features Fitch Inc., an industrial design firm based in Ohio. Employees; Polymer Solutions (PSI) as joint venture of fitch and GE Plastics; Projects; Future design trends; Changing technology. INSETS: ID firm helps Xerox out of a jam.;Good design starts at the top..
- Correction. // American Banker;12/3/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 231, p23
A correction to the article "Zions: Credit Woe to Persist in 1st Half," that was published in the November 29, 2007 issue is presented.
- A glimpse into the abyss. Gunter, Lorne // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;3/15/93, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p8
Discusses a report on federal and provincial debt published by Toronto's C.D. Howe Institute which warns that huge deficits and rapidly growing debt have brought the country to the threshold of fiscal crisis. Predictions of Howe Institute; Problems facing Canadian government; Concerns over...
- The national debt ceiling. // Economic Trends (07482922);Oct95, p15
Reports on the United States public debt as of October 1995. Public debt and debt limit for the periods June 1, 1987 to October 31, 1987, July 1, 1989 to November 30, 1990, April 1, 1993 to August 31, 1993 and July 1, 1995 to November 30, 1995.