Los Angeles Water Tops Calendar Heavy With High-Quality Debt
- Los Angeles $1B DWP Priced for Retail; Munis Fade on Long End With Govies. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p2
Reports the retail pricing of the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power revenue bonds in California. Expression of interest by buyers; Importance of treasuries in maintaining market stability; Popularity of high-grade bonds due in five-to-ten year range.
- LADWP to Sell $1.2B in Power Bonds As Part of Debt-Restructuring Plan. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p39
Reports the sale of power bonds by the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power in California. Plan of restructuring debt service; Anticipation of increased bond volume; Affirmation of the Aa3 ratings of the bonds by Moody's Investor Service.
- Shock Therapy. Rimensnyder, Sara // Reason;Oct2001, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p16
Deals with the positive effect of electricity deregulation plan of California on the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power. Financial assets of the department as of October 2001; Details on how the plan works for the department; Contribution of general manager David Freeman on the turnaround...
- LADWP Completes Sale of Navajo Power Plant. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;6/23/2015, p26
The article reports on the sale of the share of the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power in the Navajo Generating Station by Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti.
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...
- Top 25 underwriters in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p28A
Lists the top 25 bond underwriters in California ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes BancAmerica Securities Inc.; Paine Webber Inc.; Merrill Lynch & Co.; Smith Barney Inc.; Number of public finance bankers; Retail sales personnel;...
- Chelsea, Mass., returns to the market. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p6
Reports that the town of Chelsea, Massachusetts is planning to issue general obligation bonds on the third week of October 1997. Value of the bonds at stake; Comments from town officials.