- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p36
Presents statistical data which represents yields of general obligation bonds provided by the data from municipal market of the U.S. as of March 8, 2002. Values of the yields for year 2003-2032; Accuracy of the data.
- Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p37
Presents market statistics of Bond Buyer indexes assigned to various bonds in the bond market of the U.S. as of March 8, 2002. Indexes of various types of general obligation bonds maturing in twenty years; Ratings given to revenue bonds in various states by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Yield...
- Indexes Rise, Treasuries Rally Amid Volatile Stock Market. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;8/2/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31441, p40
Reports the volatility of the stock market in the U.S. Decline of bond trading; Increase of the revenue note index; Calculation of the municipal visible supply.
- Munis Stay Put Despite Treasury Rally, Stock Drop. MCGEE, PATRICK // Bond Buyer;6/13/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33531, p2
The article reports on the failure of the municipal bond market to post any gains in June 2011 despite a broad rally in Treasuries and a sixth week of plummeting equity prices in the U.S.
- Indianapolis Pricing is Final Piece of New $734M Public Hospital. DEVITT, CAITLIN // Bond Buyer;4/11/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33893, p7
The article informs that Indianapolis, Indiana has come to the U.S. bond market Tuesday with a deal of revenue bonds amounting 42.6 million U.S. dollars that shows the final financing for a new safety-net hospital of 734 million U.S. dollars in downtown in Indianapolis.
- Calendar Void of Big Offerings. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;5/6/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33906, p1
In this article, the author informs that the revenue of Illinois amounting 300 million U.S. dollars will lead the activity in the primary market of the U.S. bond market as a part of an expected volume of 4.97 billion U.S. dollars in May 2013.
- Klamath Falls, Ore., to Sell Bond-Backed Plant to Private Firm. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/17/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32714, p33
The article reports on the plan of Klamath Falls, Oregon to sell to a private energy firm an electric cogeneration plant that had been financed with municipal revenue bonds. PPM Energy plans to acquire the facility outright in a $290 million transaction that will retire outstanding revenue bonds...
- Delaware. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p6
Presents chart and graphs depicting the bond market in Delaware as of March 2001. Revenue of the state and local authorities; Employment growth rate; Amount of total debt per capita.
- District of Columbia. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p8
Presents charts and graphs depicting the performance of the bond market in Washington D.C. as of March 2001. Revenue of the local and state authorities; Priorities of private activity bonds; Recipient of bonds issued by local authorities.
- Connecticut. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p10
Presents charts and graphs depicting the bond market in Connecticut as of March 2001. Revenue of state and local authorities; Employment growth rate; Volume caps for private activity bonds.