Gina Marie Lindsey, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- "The sad truth is that it was a fishermen-funded party boat for bureaucrats.". // High Country News;3/5/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p3
The article focuses on the 300, 787 dollars luxury boat purchased by Seattle agents of the National Marine Fisheries Service for whale-watching protection, in which agents uses the boat for their personal recreational outings.
- Seattle Professor Is First Socialist Candidate Elected to City Council. VALDES, MANUEL // Community College Week;Dec2013, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p10
The article reports socialist Kshama Sawant, on leave from being a professor at Seattle Central Community College in Washington, was elected to the City Council of Seattle, defeating incumbent Richard Conlin.
- St. Maarten airport redevelopment moves forward. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;3/7/2014, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p3
The article reports on the rehabilitation and redevelopment of St. Maarten's Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM).
- Wichita Plans Terminal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/28/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33540, p9
The article reports on the plan of Wichita's Mid-Continental Airport in Kansas to construct new facilities, which include a terminal and a parking for car rental facilities, after the approval of its facilities proposal.
- SIA selects contractors for projects to upgrade HVAC, garage lighting. Gustafson, Jeanne // Journal of Business (10756124);6/3/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 12, pA14
The article reports that the Spokane International Airport in Washington has selected contractors Shannon Industrial Contractors Inc. and Aztech Electric Inc. for projects to upgrade heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) and garage lighting.
- Prepare for airport expansion to take off. Wells, Michael // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/13/97, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p6
Opinion. Comments on the proposed expansion of airport facilities in the United States. Need for infrastructure improvements; Development issues; Runway expansions.
- City going forward with airport improvements. Hatt, George // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);7/1/2009, Vol. 137 Issue 26, p10A
The article reports on the decision of the Burnet City Council to choose the Texas Department of Transportation as its agent for handling funds for the municipal airport improvements in Burnet, Texas.
- New York airports need an upgrade. RUDIN, WILLIAM; TISCH, JONATHAN // Crain's New York Business;12/13/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p11
The article discusses the need of upgrading airports including John F. Kennedy International, La Guardia and Newark airports, in New York City.
- Congress approves compromise AIP bill. Phillips, Edward H. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/23/1994, Vol. 140 Issue 21, p18
Reports on the US Senate's approval of a compromise bill providing $800 million for the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Airport Improvement Program; Increase in minimum allocations.