Treasurer Randall Edwards
- Making History, Oregon Readies Deal for Up to $400M. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31321, p31
Focuses on comments of Oregon state treasurer Randall Edwards regarding the issue of 400 million dollar in tax anticipation notes in 2002. Expected session of legislature to close shortfall in the 2001-03 budget; Cost of borrowing from internal funds.
- As Note Sale Approaches in Oregon, Governor Criticizes Latest Budget. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;3/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31339, p36
Focuses on the issuance of tax anticipation notes in Oregon. Dependence of the final amount on the cash position; Statement of Treasurer Randall Edwards on the budget; Use of internal funds.
- Funding Oregon's Pensions. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31719, p1
Reports on the constitutional amendment proposed by Oregon Treasurer Randall Edwards that is due for voting on September 16, 2003 which would authorize $2 billion in taxable general obligation bonds to finance pensions. Legislative efforts to reform the Oregon Public Employees Retirement...
- Ready for a Rainy Day. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/23/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32593, p1
The article reports that Oregon Governor Ted Alongside has approved a pair of bills designed to create a budget reserve that will spare Oregonians the budgetary beating the state government took in the last economic downturn. The bills will set up a rainy day fund, which is an addition to a...
- College Savings Plans Hit. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31757, p1
Reports on the plan of Oregon treasurer Randall Edwards to ask the state's college savings board to terminate its relationship with Strong Capital Management Inc. Investigation of the Strong Capital for improper short-term trading of the firm; Agreement to hire Foley & Lardner to audit Strong's...
- THE GROUP-STUDY PLAN. // Education;Sep1928, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p61
The article reviews the book "The Group-Study Plan," by Edward Randall Maguire.
- Bush Opens His Wallet. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Sep2004, p6
Reports on President George W. Bush's financial pledged for the Columbia River dredging project, during his visit to the Port of Portland in Oregon. Economic importance of the Columbia River; Estimated cost of dredging the river's navigation channel to allow ships to transit from the ocean to...
- Odds & Ends. // Investment Management Weekly;11/1/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p11
Presents news briefs on investment managers in the U.S. as of November 2004. Indictment of former Ohio Police & Fire Pension Fund trustee Thomas Bennet; Announcement made by Randall Edwards, treasurer of Oregon State, regarding his connection with the Oregon Department of Justice; Appointment...
- Consolidated loans under review. // Credit Management;Aug2003, p12
Reports on a study concerning the debt consolidation industry in Great Britain. Second mortgage in debt consolidation.