Treasurer Brian Krolicki
- State treasurer waits for tax resolution. Mylchreest, Ian // Las Vegas Business Press;7/14/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p17
Reports on the views of Nevada treasurer Brian Krolicki on the deadlock in the state Legislature over what kind of taxes should be in the package to balance the state budget. Importance of the solutions to the bond markets; Decision of the Nevada Supreme Court on the issue; Rating of Nevada bonds.
- Task force needs new faces for change to happen. Muth, Chuck // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/5/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 27, pP24
The author questions the sincerity of Nevada Governor Brian Krolicki's creation of a task force which aims to find ways to diversify the economy of the state.
- Nevada Treasurer Writes Tobacco Securitization Proposal. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;03/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31104, p3
Reports on Nevada lawmakers' plan to hold hearings on legislation drafted by state Treasurer Brian Krolicki that would call for securitizing the state's national tobacco settlement money. Proposal to put money into the treasury from the sale of bonds, which would be repaid form the tobacco...
- MIDWEST: Top 10 Rankings. // Bond Buyer;02/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31072, p34
Presents charts related to top ten senior managers, financial advisers, bond issuers and bond counsel in the Middle West as of January 13, 2001.
- Underwriters needed in Nevada: Skill with new structures a plus. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;11/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30769, p1
Reports on Nevada State Treasurer Brian Krolicki's plan to appoint a new underwriting team. Krolicki's selection of a team of financial advisers; State lawmakers's rejection of a bill for the securitization of share of the national tobacco settlement; Use of the fund in the finance of a...
- Found money offer may turn into loss. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;3/3/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p8
Reports developments related to the financial service industry in Nevada as of March 2003. Assets of Red Rock Community Bank; Appointment of Brian Astle as the chief credit officer of Nevada Community Bancorp Ltd.; Warning from State Treasurer Brian K. Krolicki to telephone solicitations...
- Charities put pitch for car donations into high gear. LVPress.com, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;8/23/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p10
Reports on developments related to finance in Las Vegas, Nevada as of August 23, 2004. Potential tax write-off; Award received by Nevada State Treasurer Brian Krolicki; Alliance of Fair Anderson & Langerman with Vince Eckelkamp.
- Nevada Scholarship Program in Trouble, Treasure Warns. Hurst, Marianne D. // Education Week;9/8/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p30
Nevada's Millennium Scholarship program is becoming a victim of its own success. State Treasurer Brian K. Krolicki says surging demand for the college scholarships is combining with a drop in revenue from cigarette sales to place the tuition aid in jeopardy. The Millennium Scholarship program...
- Mid-year review. // Bond Buyer;08/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30710, p18
Presents graphs and charts related to the bond market in the United States as of August 23, 1999. Includes list of top ten senior managers for the first half of 1999; Top ten bond issuers; Top ten financial advisers.