- Utah. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p88
Focuses on the bond market performance in Utah as of March 2001. Amount of private activity bond caps; Priorities of the bonds; Revenue from state and local authorities.
- Southeast Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Mattthew; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;08/03/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30946, p6
Reports developments in the bond market in southeastern United States as of August 2000. Estimated revenue collections for June in Florida; Appointment of a chairman by the Public Service Commission in Kentucky; Plans of the Mandeville City Council to seek state approval to restructure its...
- Municipal Bonds: Opportunity or Wealth Destroyer? BROWN, ZANE E. // Bank Investment Consultant;Sep2011, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p32
The article focuses on the increased local revenues inthe first quarter of 2011 which marks the increase of state and city revenues in the U.S. It states that 75% of the municipal bond market comes from the revenue bonds supported by revenues of specific projects like water and sewer services....
- Border Region a Crucible for Texas Issues. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;2/11/2015, p1
The article discusses political and economic issues prevailing in the border community of Texas with Mexico that may affect the bond market in 2015. These political and economic issues include energy, water, and immigration issues, as well as healthcare, homeland and border security and trade....
- Revenue Lags Forecast. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33478, p9
The article reports on figures from the Arizona Department of Finance and Administration, which show that state revenue of Arkansas climbed in February 2011 for the seventh time in the first eight months of the fiscal year, but dropped below expectations.
- General Fund Loses Steam. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33478, p9
The article reports on figures from the Kansas Department of Revenue, which show that the state's general fund revenue of 224 million dollars was 11.5 million dollar less than the projected in February 2011.
- Revenues Lag But Beat '10. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/12/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33498, p7
The article reports on the total state revenue of Kansa, noting that the fiscal 2011 has surpassed the total collections in 2010.
- Revenue Below Expected. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/9/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33562, p7
The article reports on the revenues of Arkansas which is 377 million U.S. dollars in July 2011 which is 2.4 million below expectations but 6.4 million more that what is collected in July 2010.
- Study: 'Net tax moratorium would be costly to states. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/13/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 41, p21
Cites key research findings on the Internet tax moratorium law passed by the U.S. House of Representatives in September 2003. Impact of the law on state and local revenue collections; Key stipulations of the law; Implications on taxation and Internet laws.