Barbara Ranf, Department of Administration
- The Mess in Washington. McCarthy, Eugene // New Republic;2/14/81, Vol. 184 Issue 7, p16
Comments on the U.S. General Services Administration's (GSA) assumption of responsibilities to clean up government offices and buildings in Washington, D.C., of their perennial problem with pigeons. Extermination methods to be used by the GSA against pigeons in the area; Threats posed by pigeons...
- Government buildings. // Government Product News;Jul94, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the operations, maintenance and management of government buildings in the United States. Includes the Department of Energy's completion of an energy-efficient lighting retrofit of its headquarters; Hin-Cor Industries Inc.'s lead-dissolving detergent; Liquid Dispensing Systems'...
- Holtsville IRS Center granted facelift. LaFemina, Lorraine // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/29/96, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p3
Reports on the House Appropriations Committee's approval of a provision concerning the modernization of Holtsville's Internal Revenue Service facility in Long Island, New York. Worth of project; Number of jobs the facility maintains; Funding sources; Remarks of Representative Mike Forbes.
- Window Awnings. Muckenfuss, Laura A.; Fisher, Charles E. // Preservation Tech Notes;Jan1984, p1
The article focuses on the renovation of the old Florida State Capitol in Tallahassee.
- Government buildings. // Government Product News;Jul98, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p30
Presents information on various products used in government buildings and facilities in the United States. Different fragrances which phenolic-based SteriPhene II from Spartan Chemical Company is available in; Availability of PoleMax covers, designed by High Density Padding company; Features of...
- Preserving our past. Gallt, Jack J. // State Government News;Apr99, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p32
Focuses on the task of maintaining and preserving state capitol buildings in the United States. What these buildings symbolize; Details on some renovation efforts; Funding requirements.
- Montana repairs Capitol. // State Government News;May99, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p7
Focuses on the plan of Montana to repair its state Capitol building in April 1999. Period over which the building will be closed.
- Public Notice. // Munday Courier (TX);11/11/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 47, p7
The article announces that the City of Munday would be accepting bids for the replacement of a rook on the City Hall building in Texas.
- Funding renovations with performance contracting. Engeleiter, Susan // American City & County;Mar1997, Vol. 112 Issue 3, p28
Talks about the funding of government building renovations through performance contracting. Seattle Municipal Building as case in point; Operating savings after renovations; Shift in procurement emphasis; Shift of the risk of satisfactory performance.