Wayne Meuleman, Idaho State Building Authority
- Idaho issue boasts both popular name, big serial maturies. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;01/30/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30321, p56
Reports on the attractiveness of the Idaho State Building Authority's $71.3 million lease-revenue bond issue slated for February 4, 1998. Anticipation of the offering by traders in the Pacific Northwest; Popularity of the paper's name and sizable serial maturities; Handling of the debt by...
- Idaho's new state trail. Williams, R.M.; Franks, B. // Backpacker;Aug91, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p64
Describes the new Idaho Centennial Trail that stretches from the Canadian border to Nevada. Tells where to obtain more information about the trail. Also presents information about other trails across the country. The state of Iowa's $276,573 grant to develop the 115-mile Hoover Nature Trail;...
- IDAHO NEEDS ITS PARKS. Stuebner, Steve // Boise Weekly;2/10/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p7
The article focuses on the author's views regarding the closure of Idaho parks to balance the state budget.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle; Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;9/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31219, p41
Reports developments related to the bond market in the United States. Proposals for power plants in thirteen municipalities in San Francisco; Reduction of spending in agencies and public schools ordered by Governor Dirk Kempthorne in Idaho; Plans of the Idaho State Building Authority to issue...
- A Master Management Plan. Lawson, Mike // Fly Fisherman;Jul2000, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p22
Cautions against the commercial development of the Harriman State Park, a fishing ground in Idaho.
- Change is Coming. Ishiyama, Nelson // Fly Fisherman;Jul2000, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p26
Discusses the need for finding alternative means of funding the operations of the Harriman State Park, a fishing ground in Idaho.
- We Care About Harriman State Park. Ferrell, Yvonne // Fly Fisherman;Jul2000, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p28
Reveals the need for Harriman State Park to find ways to raise funds for its operations as discussed by Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation Director Yvonne Ferrell.
- HARRIMAN RANCH RV PARK DEFEATED. // Fly Fisherman;Feb2003, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p23
Focuses on the decision taken against the building of an RV park on the Harriman Ranch on the Henry's Fork of the Snake river at Last Chance, Idaho by the Department of Parks and Recreation of Idaho. Reason for initially agreeing for the building of a park; Causes for the withdrawal of idea of...
- Idaho: Boise Bolsters the City's Youth Department. // Parks & Recreation;May2004, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p74
Reports on the expansion of services of the Boise Department of Parks and Recreation in Idaho to include a youth development component to its program. Objectives of the program City of Boise's Healthy Community* Healthy Youth Initiative; Findings of the study about the Development Assets model...