John Sager, Idaho Housing and Finance Association
- Housing Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p35
Reports that Idaho Housing & Finance Association of Idaho sold variable-rate revenue bonds that earned a positive rating from the U.S. rating agency Fitch Inc. Purpose of some bonds.
- Housing Officials Urge White House Panel to Keep Bonds Tax-Exempt. McConnell, Alisson L. // Bond Buyer;5/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32123, p4
Reports on the encouragement of the National Association of Local Housing Finance Agencies for the President's Advisory Panel on Federal Tax Reform to keep single and multifamily housing bonds tax-exempt in the U.S. Recommendation to exempt the interest earned from private-activity bonds from...
- Minneapolis' Guthrie Theater to Sell $85 Million for New Complex. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p3
Reports on the plan of Guthrie Theater Foundation to sell a letter-of-credit-backed bonds in Minneapolis. Authorized officers of the bonds to carry final maturity in 2023; Use of the funds through a capital campaign; Amount of money committed by the foundation in its fundraising goal.
- New Jersey Group to Appeal Appropriation Bond Ruling. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p4
No abstract available.
- Inflation bonds. // Crain's New York Business;05/05/97, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p42
Announces that the New York-based Teacher's Investment Annuity Association-College Retirement Equities Fund will start an inflation-indexed bond portfolio on May 1, 1997. How inflation-linked bonds have performed in the first quarter of 1997.
- Fund managers flock to deal for Minnesota seniors' complex. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/10/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30701, p9
Reports on the bond offering of Sartell, Minnesota on behalf of the nonprofit Foundation for Health Care Continuums. Structure of the bond issue.
- California ISO plans $290M sale of mixed revenue bonds. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;01/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30803, p4
Reports on the plans of California Independent System Operator to sell refunding and new-money revenue bonds. Amount of the offering; Projects that will be financed by the bond offering.
- RBDA, Meet the BDA, Sans Regional. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p1
The article reports on the decision of the Regional Bond Dealers Association (RBDA) to change its name into Bond Dealers of America (BDA) to reflect its addition of members from other parts of the U.S.
- NSW TO ENFORCE LEVY CAP. // BRW;6/17/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p59
The article reports on the support shown by the Urban Taskforce to the move by the government of New South Wales (NSW) to implement the 20,000 dollar per home cap on local council development levies.