- Northeast. Kaplan, David; Demenchuk, Michael // Bond Buyer;02/02/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30322, p31
Focuses on developments concerning the bond market in the Northeastern States as of February 2, 1998. Single-family housing revenue bonds from Maine and New Hampshire; Dispute between Philadelphia and Pennsylvania officials over how much of the state funding the Philadelphia School District...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;4/18/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33897, p6
A calendar of events for the U.S. municipal bond market from April 22, 2013 to September 27, 2013 is presented which includes an annual tri-state public finance conference, a securities compliance seminar and a California public finance conference.
- Riverside County, Calif., Plans Pension Obligation Issue. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32014, p34
Cites the plan of Riverside County, California to enter the pension obligation bond market to fund a portion of the unfunded liability. Preliminary approval from the Southern California county's government body; Value of the county's unfunded pension liability for its employees in the California...
- Issuers, investors agree: Good rapport can lower debt cost. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;09/24/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30733, p33
Reports on the discussion on the relationship between California's bond issuers and investors in the United States, during the `Bond Buyer California Public Finance' conference. Importance of opening the line of communication; Impact of improved relations on the pricing of bond deals;...
- Welcome to Jacksonville. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;01/18/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31059, p1
Reports on Jacksonville, Florida's entry into the bond market in spring 2001, which experts call an ambitious and aggressive building, renovation, improvement, environmental, and transportation program. Amount of bonds to be issued by the city; Voters' approval of the Better Jacksonville Plan;...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Sept. 13. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31967, p2
Presents charts depicting the bond market activity in the U.S. as of September 2004.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p36
Presents charts and graphs depicting the bond market statistics in the U.S. as of August 2004.
- Northeast Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;05/15/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30891, p37
Presents a roundup of bond-market and public-finance news from around the United States Northeast, as of May 15, 2000. Audit problems in Washington, D.C.; Lancaster County, Pennsylvania's bond rating; New Jersey Senate's approval of a bill that would help in the funding of public school...
- MISSOURI: Convention Center Deal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/25/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32494, p39
The article reports that the city of Saint Louis in Missouri has finalized the sale of $50 million of debt to refund bonds issued for its convention and sports facility project. An estimated $1.78 million has been saved by the city through the refunding. The bonds were priced to yield 4.21...