Lon S. Hatamiya, Infrastructure Bank
- Wilson seeks $50 million for development bank. Acello, Richard // San Diego Business Journal;01/19/98, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p12
Looks at Governor in San Diego, California, Pete Wilson, seeking $50 million to fund the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank, for the 1998-99 state budget. Details on Nicholas-Applegate's International Core Growth Fund; Indepth look at the fund for the development bank.
- I-Bank's Counsel. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p33
Reports on the selection of bond counsel for the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank in California. Issuance of revenue bonds to finance the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge; Negotiation for a loan from the Federal Highway Administration; Financial assistance from the bridge...
- A Good Retrofit. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;7/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31685, p31
Reports on the sale of revenue bonds by California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank to five of the seven bridges operated by Bay Area Toll Authority in San Francisco Bay area. Rating of the bond by Moody's Investor Service; Sale of the bonds through negotiations with a syndicate led...
- Cummings Appointed Chief Credit Officer of California I-Bank. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;6/19/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34129, p1
The article announces that veteran banker Diane Cummings was appointed as chief credit officer (CCO) at the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank as of 2014.
- Munis Rise as Treasuries Lose Traction; Calif. IEDB Prices $1.1 Billion Offering. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p2
Reports on an increase in municipal bond yields and offering of California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank's revenue bonds. Reason for the increase in municipal bond yields; Impact of this increase on the economy of the U.S.; Increase in the level of long term yields.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;6/28/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31418, p33
Reports developments on bonds in the U.S. as of June 2002. Purchase of general obligation bonds by the state of Alaska from the city of Anchorage; Sale of revenue bonds by the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank; Underwriter deal between Renton and D.A. Davidson & Co.
- Rome Rises Off Malibu. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;5/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31379, p1
Reports the issuance of funds in debt for nonprofit organizations by the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank in San, Francisco, California. Renovation on the villa of the founder of J. Paul Getty Trust company; Schedule for the pre-pricing and completion of the deal; Sale of...
- FAR WEST Bond Watch. Resnick, Amy B.; Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;06/02/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30904, p34
Presents news developments about municipal bonds in the Far West as of June 2, 2000. Voting in the state assembly in favor of a bill allowing school districts to qualify for state bond funds; Sale by the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank of bonds to assist the Fairmont...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32482, p17
A list of the results of 2006 negotiated sales of various companies in the U.S. is presented. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation has negotiated $100,890,000 in its sales on October 4. California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank has its sales negotiated for $3,000,000 on October 5,...