Helena Cunningham, Louisiana Housing Finance Agency
- Mich. Agency Touts Its Increase in Bond Money. Link, Monica // National Mortgage News;8/22/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p11
Reports on the increase in the Michigan State Housing Development Authority's (MSHDA) bond money. Plan of MSHDA to use the proceeds from the sale of bonds to fund mortgage loans for low- to moderate-income families in the area; Ways by which rising interest rates have helped the agency's bond...
- Editor's Introduction. Lea, Michael J. // Housing Finance International;Mar2002, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p2
Introduces several articles on mortgage lending in housing.
- Housing finance. // Economic Trends (07482922);Sep95, p15
Discusses trends in housing finance in the United States. Mortgage rates between 1990 and 1995; Adjustable mortgage rate share between 1990 and 1995; Mortgage origination by lender between March 1994 and May 1995; Mortgage application volume 1990 and 1995.
- The many faces of affordable lending. Sichelman, Lew // Mortgage Banking;Dec94, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p56
Presents an overview of the Banc Lincs, the affordable housing program in Providence, Rhode Island. Features; Approval of loans; Offer to multi-family purchasers. INSET: Free postpurchase counseling..
- Speaking out. // Mortgage Banking;May95, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p105
Presents the insights of the Underwriting Barriers Outreach Groups (UnBOG) members on unintended barriers to home ownerships in the United States. Focus of lenders on affordable housing programs; Identification of discriminatory processes in mortgage lending; Differences in the interpretation...
- Making Our Voices Heard in the 'Predatory Lending' Debate. Mozilo, Angelo R. // Mortgage Banking;Apr2000, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p13
Offers a look at problems concerning the housing finance industry in the United States in 2000. Stories of injustice with mortgage loans; Laws to fight mortgage abuses; Changes in the mortgage market; Actions taken by the government in response to the problems.
- Holy Smokes: Industry Funds $1 Trillion in 2Q. Muolo, Paul // National Mortgage News;7/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the funding made by the residential finance industry in the United States for the second quarter of 2003. Residential loans during the quarter.
- India's Housing Market Prospects. O'Connor, Robert // Mortgage Banking;Nov2001, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p63
Analyzes the condition of India's mortgage loans market as of November 2001. History; Social problems in the country; Information on several mortgage companies; Progress in the credit markets; Involvement of the government.
- FORM: Financial Information for Lenders. Schroeder, Alayna; Bray, Ilona; Stewart, Marcia // Nolo's Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home;2010, pC27
A loan approval checklist is presented which appears in the book "Nolo's Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home."