Comptroller John Morgan
- New roles at ING as equities head departs. Spits, Jason // Money Management;5/27/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p10
Reports on the implications of the resignation of John Morgan as head of ING Investment Management Australian equities group. Appointment of Mark East as Morgan's replacement; InvestorWeb's downgrading of ING Investment to investment grade; Company's reassignment of New Zealand chief investment...
- In search of the unknown soldier. Dederer, John Morgan // Virginia Magazine of History & Biography;1995, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p95
Presents a critique entitled `The Mystery in the Coffin ' by John Morgan Dederer.
- News quote. Morgan, John // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;6/1/96, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p17
Quotes John Morgan about content value in online publishing.
- Deaths. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;01/15/97, Vol. 156 Issue 2, p327
Presents an obituary for John R. Morgan, an internist, who died on August 14, 1996.
- Obituaries. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);07/13/96, Vol. 313 Issue 7049, p108
Presents an obituary for British consultant dermatologist John Morgan who died on March 24, 1996. Career history Family.
- DOWN THE PUB with…. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;3/9/2011, p13
The article focuses on the life and works of Welshman political activists John Morgan.
- John Anthony Morgan. Batchelor, Tim; Yeatman, Mark; Hetzel, Martin // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;1/17/2009, p176
An obituary for consultant thoracic surgeon John Anthony Morgan is presented.
- 2012 Clean 50 Profiles. // Corporate Knights Magazine;Fall2011, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p55
A list of the inaugural Clean 16 individuals in each of 16 categories of the 2012 Clean 50 Outstanding Contributors to Clean Capitalism is presented which includes Morgan Solar Inc. (MSI) president and Chief Technology Officer John Paul Morgan for Research and Development, Teknion Chief of Sales...
- Vision. Morgan, John // Subtropics;Winter/Spring2013, Issue 15, p92
The poem "Vision," by John Morgan is presented. First Line: Followed a fox toward Polychrome Pass. Last Line: but love.