Jim Ackinson, Kentucky Housing Corp
- Ky. considering bottle proposal. Defendis, Megan // Waste News;01/26/98, Vol. 3 Issue 37, p2
States that a bottle deposit bill was introduced by Kentucky House leader on January 21, 1998. Comments from Eugene Monney, attorney for the bill's sponsor, House Majority Floor Leader, Gregory Stumbo; Indication that the bill is more of a recycling bill; Average amount of beverage containers...
- Individuals snap up Kentucky mortgage bonds in aggressive bidding. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30277, p8
Reports on the oversubscription of Kentucky Housing Corp.'s single-family mortgage revenue due to the heavy retail demand for the gilt-edged credit. Retail investors' attraction to the block of bonds not subject to the alternative minimum tax found in the Series E portion maturing from 1998 to...
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p26
Presents statistics of the bond redemption of Kentucky Housing Corp.
- Authentic Expression. Cashman, Kevin; Walsh, Paul // Executive Excellence;Jun2000, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p5
Comments on the importance of encouraging self-expression among chief executive officers. Role of expression in sustaining administrative effectiveness and authenticity; Value of expression in honing leadership skills and qualities.
- Are CFOs Ready For Prime Time? O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p28
Focuses on the readiness of chief financial officers to regulations in the U.S. Results of a survey conducted by CFO Research Services and Cap Gemini Ernst & Young.
- CORRECTION. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul/Aug2008 Supplement, p4
A correction is presented to a graphic that appeared on page 22 of the May/June, 2008 issue.
- CFOs bullish on expansion, but worry about tax increases. // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug93, Vol. 14 Issue 81, p28
Reports on the corporate chief financial officers' (CFO) optimism on expansion opportunities for 1993. Concerns over the effect of tax increases; Percentage of companies with expansion plans; Percentage of companies cautious about expansions; Concern over corporate tax policy; Other threats to...
- Private firms should revisit accounting practices. // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/17/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p5
Relates the results of a survey of chief financial officers on the impact of new accounting regulations in the U.S. Changes in firms' accounting procedures; Enhancement of organization's internal audit function.
- Fortune 1,000 Chief Financial Officers on Business School Education. Collier, Ben; Wilson, Michael J. // Financial Practice & Education;Fall/Winter94, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p47
Surveys the educational background of the chief financial officers (CFO) of the Fortune 1000 companies. Actual schools attended by the CFOs and the majors and degrees they earned; CFOs' undergraduate and graduate choices if they were preparing for their current position; Popularity of Bachelor...