Treasurer Richard Moore
- Abbey shifts active funds in-house. Teasdale, James // Fund Strategy;4/23/2007, p6
The article announces the appointments of several executives by Abbey National UK Growth and Abbey National Equity Income Funds including Richard Moore as group manager, and Hak Salih as lead manager with the assistance of Stephen Payne.
- Spot-on timing helps promote fresh growth. Hughes, Frances // Fund Strategy;8/11/2008, p13
An interview with Santander UK Growth fund manager Richard Moore is presented. When asked about his critical decisions in managing the fund, he claims that his decisions were crucial because he did not know that the credit crunch was going to happen. He also highlights his broad investment...
- Tough Customer. Greenblatt, Alan // Governing;Nov2004, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p28
Profiles North Carolina Treasurer Richard Moore. Partnership of the treasurer with other state pension officers in the U.S. to initiate changes in Wall Street; Business proposal prepared by Moore for money managers; Views on portfolios; Information on his alleged plan to run for governor in 2008.
- Judge frees Black Panther jailed 19 years for attempted murder. // Jet;4/9/90, Vol. 77 Issue 26, p38
Reports on the freeing of Richard Moore, also known as Dhoruba al-Muhahid bin Wahad, a former Black Panther leader jailed 19 years for the attempted murder of two New York policemen.
- Power in the House. // NEA Today;Sep97, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p37
Features Richard Moore, a high school teacher who focus his concerns about education and children's rights all the way to the state house and through the doors. Membership in an organization; Moore's asset in politics; How he consider his teaching experience; Moore's encouragement on educators.
- North Carolina Treasurer Plans to Limit State's Debt Load. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31593, p4
Reports on the efforts of North Carolina Treasurer Richard Moore to limit the amount of debt that the state can issue each year. Proposed percentage of tax revenues for debt service payments; Amount of debt outstanding to the state in 1996; Analysts' views about the efforts.
- Controversial Head of Unopened Nevada College Resigns. // Community College Week;3/18/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p9
Reports on the resignation of Doctor Richard Moore as the president of the Nevada state college in Henderson which has not yet opened. Reason for his resignation; Some of the degree programs offered at the college; Reason regents have criticized Moore.
- Richard and Alison, JDs. // Baylor Business Review;Fall1990, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p4
Profiles husband-and-wife, Richard and Alison Moore. Family life; Employment; Balancing career and family; Daily routine.
- KNIT me up. // New Zealand Apparel;Apr2010, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p12
The article offers information on knitwear choices for Winter 2010 including the Sylvain Sweater by Richard Moore.