Dianne Bolen, Mississippi Home Corp
- Ginnie aids housing effort in Mississippi. Prakash, Snigdha // American Banker;11/16/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 222, p13
Reports that the Government National Mortgage Association will make its manufactured-housing inventory available to lower-income Mississippi families through the Mississippi Home Corp.
- Freddie Mac Purchases Miss Bonds. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of 40 million dollars in tax-exempt single-family mortgage revenues bonds by the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. from Mississippi Home Corp. It is the first step in the plant ob buy one billion dollars in bonds from housing agencies in Louisiana and...
- Freddie Finances Temporary Housing. // National Mortgage News;10/10/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p2
Reports on the collaboration of Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. with Mississippi Home Corp. for the acquisition and positioning of travel trailer units that will be used to provide temporary housing to Mississippians in Mississippi. Efforts to make temporary housing readily accessible for...
- Ginnie Mae, state group kick off housing venture. // American Banker;11/29/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 229, p15
Cites the team-up between the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae) and Mississippi Home Corp. to provide housing to lower income families. Terms of the deal.
- MISSISSIPPI: Housing Bonds Off Watch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/4/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33411, p9
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc. has removed the 460 million U.S. dollars of mortgage revenue bonds issued by the Mississippi Home Corp.
- First GO Zone Bonds Sell as Part of $80M Mississippi Home Corp. Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/3/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32331, p4
The article reports that the Mississippi Home Corp. has priced the first bonds under the federal Gulf Opportunity Zone Act in an $80 million deal. The bonds sold include the Series 2006A-1 single-family mortgage revenue GO Zone and Series 2006A-2 single-family mortgage revenue. Managing director...
- Mississippi Agency to Issue GO Zone Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/2/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32330, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Mississippi Home Corp. to issue Gulf Opportunity Zone Act bonds and private activity bonds to raise funds for the rebuilding of facilities destroyed by Hurricane Katrina. Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour has approved the deal and has authorized the...
- Miss. Home Corporation to serve as lead agency for housing programs. // Jackson Advocate;3/19/2015, Vol. 77 Issue 24, p1A
The article reports that the housing agency Mississippi Home Corp. was designated to lead the housing programs by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Freddie Buys Katrina Bonds. Harmon, Jennifer // National Mortgage News;1/30/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on Freddie Mac's purchase of bonds from Mississippi Home Corp. that will be used to finance mortgages with a specified interest rate for several borrowers in Mississippi. The action was initiated in efforts to promote homeownership and recovery efforts in the state's disaster...