Treasurer Marshall Bennett
- Treasurers honored. // State Government News;Sep98, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p18
Reports on the award given to two state treasurers in the United States by the National Association of State Treasurers in June 1998. Marshall Bennett of Mississippi; Robert Seale of Nevada.
- Mississippi treasurer urges debt restraint at campaign kick-off. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;08/19/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30708, p3
Reports on Mississippi Treasurer Marshall Bennett's call for lawmakers to practice restraint when authorizing general obligation bonds. Bennett's concerns on the state's increased bond issuance; Amount of bonds needed to meet the state's capital needs.
- The Race Is On. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p35
Focuses on candidates in the fray for the post of treasurer in Mississippi. Introduction of Gary Anderson and Tate Reeves, both candidates for the post; Information on Marshall Bennett, the outgoing treasurer of the state; Appraisal of the interim appointment made by the Governor due to the...
- Mississippi Treasurer Bennett Spurns Fifth Term to Practice Law in N.Y.C. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31552, p25
Reports that Mississippi treasurer Marshall Bennett has decided to leave the public sector to join the New York City-based law firm Wolf Popper LLP. Areas in which the law firm specializes; Bennett's reaction to the change in his role; Achievements of Bennett during his tenure as treasurer.
- 4th ANNUAL DAVENPORT MUDDY WATER'S IOWA TATTOO CONVENTION. D'Aloisio, Mary // Skin & Ink: The Tattoo Magazine;Sep/Oct2012, Issue 138, p52
The article discusses the highlights of the 4th Annual Muddy Water's Tattoo Convention in 2012. In the contests, Zaq Weaver and Marshall Bennett each won "Tattoo of the Day" for a realistic beetle on tattooer Kevin Cole, and for a black and grey portrait work, respectively. Tyler Fire and Thrill...
- Flood of talent met with demand. Gregory, Michael; Tempkin, Adam // Asset Securitization Report;2/5/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the demand for finance professionals in the U.S. Trend toward securitization; Foreign banks' employment of finance professionals; Development of structured-finance teams.
- Capital marketers. Evanson, David R. // Entrepreneur;Oct96, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p72
Gives advice on factors to consider when hiring a financial adviser. Avoidance of people who don't charge fees; Check on references of consultant; Implementation of an `out' clause when hiring.
- When to hire a financial whiz. Malott, Kristen // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jan96, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p32
Looks at when a company needs to hire a financial whiz to manage its finances. Information on Todd Fryhover, president of Sun Chief Marketing need for financial whiz; Details on Fryhover's experience; Comments from Fryhover; Background information on Sun Chief. INSET: When to bring your...
- Correspondent's Week. Craig, Margaret // Money Marketing;1/16/2003, p31
Chronicles a week in the life of a pensions manager in Great Britain. Daily routine; Work activities; Notable activities.