Lowell Clary, Florida Department of Transportation
- FLORIDA: State Sees Big BAB Savings. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/2/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33142, p9
The article reports on the $56.1 million saved by the state's turnpike enterprise system from the $255 first Build America Bonds in Florida. It states that the state's Department of Transportation (FDOT) turnpike revenue bonds were priced by 10-member syndicate selling. It highlights the...
- Florida Toll Bridge Agency in Dire Straits. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/19/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33369, p1
The article reports on the statement of the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) that the Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority (SRBBA) could reduce its debt-service reserve in the fiscal year of 2010. It notes that the northwest Florida toll bridge has received a negative outlook from Moody's...
- Florida DOT Breaks Ice With $63.4 Million SIB Sale. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32124, p36
The article reports that in an inaugural issuance, the Florida Department of Transportation is preparing to price US$63.4 million of state infrastructure bank revenue bonds in a rare negotiated sale headed by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. The state infrastructure bank bond program is viewed by...
- Florida high-speed rail on new funding track. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/3/95, Vol. 234 Issue 13, p15
Reports on the Florida Department of Transportation's decision to enter into a public-private partnership in order to fund a high-speed rail system linking Miami, Orlando and Tampa. Funds from gas-tax financed transportation trust fund; Previous attempt to build rail system; Call for private...
- FLORIDA ABOUT TO TEST PAVING PROCESS THAT HAS EUROPEAN ROOTS. Chastain, Bill // ENR: Engineering News-Record;3/3/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 8, p17
Reports on the plans of implementing asphalt paving process NovaChip near Tampa, Florida by the Florida Department of Transportation as of March 3, 2003. Outline of paving process using NovaChip; Advantages of NovaChip paving process.
- Florida DOT Launches Revamped Website. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;05/24/2013, p7
The article reviews the web site public transportation from the Florida Department of Transportation.
- Florida DOT Readies $300 Million Transaction for Competitive Market. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/23/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31725, p4
Reports on the marketing right of way acquisition and bridge construction bonds by the Florida Department of Transportation. Growth of the financial-reserve levels; Stability of the revenue performance; Credit ratings.
- Florida DOT Ready and Waiting To Sell $260M for Roads, Bridges. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/10/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31468, p33
Reports the sale of right-of-way acquisition and bridge construction bonds in the Department of Transportation in Bradenton, Florida. Amount of bonds use for the purchase of property; Payment on the cost of issuance; Security of the bonds by motor and diesel fuel taxes.
- Florida DOT misses precise state goals. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;2/14/94, Vol. 232 Issue 7, p25
Reports on the failure of Florida's Department of Transportation (FDOT) to award road and bridge construction contracts to minority and woman-owned firms. FDOT's statistics of its minority goals; Road and bridge contracts as subject to federal goals; Percentage of contracts that must be awarded...