Mark Kaplan, Florida Housing Finance Corp
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch FLORIDA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31679, p31
Reports on upgradation in ratings assigned to homeowner mortgage revenue bond program of Florida Housing Finance Corp. Affect of ratings on the outstanding debt of the company; Reason behind the upgrade of bond; Factors contributing to the upgrade of bonds.
- S & P Upgrades $175M of Florida Housing Bonds to AAA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31854, p34
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. upgraded the multifamily housing revenue bonds used to finance affordable housing projects in Florida. Reasons for the upgrade; Worth of revenue bonds issued by Florida Housing Finance Corp.
- Demand, Inventory Site Lead Florida Housing Finance Corp. Back to Market. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/25/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32655v, p40
The article reports that a high demand and large inventory of housing stock have combined to drive the Florida Housing Finance Corp. back into the market for the first day of a $175 million bond sale on June 25,2005. Proceeds will provide more funds for single-family home mortgage loans that...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.
- AA Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Washington.