Robert Strickland, Alabama Housing Finance Authority
- Former SunTrust chief executive dies. Cline, Kenneth // American Banker;11/10/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 218, p5
Presents an obituary for former SunTrust Banks Inc. chairman and chief executive officer Robert Strickland. Achievements in the banking industry; Career background.
- Bob Strickland. Toriello, Monica // National Home Center News;03/23/98, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p79
Profiles Robert Strickland, a retired chairman of Lowe's Companies in the home improvement industry. Information on how he started in the industry; His accomplishments and contributions during his tenure at Lowe's; Impact of his retirement on the industry. INSET: Bob Strickland's four decades...
- Perceptive Bowling (Book). Rafferty, Randy // Library Journal;4/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p810
Reviews the book 'Perceptive Bowling: A Text for the Serious Bowler,' by Robert Strickland.
- Lowe's Strickland retires; Tillman to become chairman. // National Home Center News;11/24/97, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p6
Reports about the resignation of Robert Strickland as the retailer's chairman of the board of Lowe. Election of Robert Tillman by the company's board of directors to replace Strickland; Retention of Strickland as member of the board; Replacement of retired president Leonard Herring by Tillman in...
- Blazing new trails in the land of tall timber. Weber, Mike // Basketball Digest;Feb96, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p76
Presents information on National Basketball Association players Rod Strickland of the Portland Trial Blazers and Gary Payton of the Seattle SuperSonics. Scoring; Passing; Ball handling; Free throws; Rebounding; Season statistics for Payton and Strickland.
- Bank to the Future? Predictions from '86. // American Banker;8/25/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 132, p9
The article notes bank chief executive officers' predictions made in 1986 for the U.S. banking industry in 2011 including the forecasts from Frederick Heldring of Philadelphia National Bank and Richard Ravitch of Bowery Savings Bank about information technology and one from Robert Strickland of...
- Flood of talent met with demand. Gregory, Michael; Tempkin, Adam // Asset Securitization Report;2/5/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the demand for finance professionals in the U.S. Trend toward securitization; Foreign banks' employment of finance professionals; Development of structured-finance teams.
- Capital marketers. Evanson, David R. // Entrepreneur;Oct96, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p72
Gives advice on factors to consider when hiring a financial adviser. Avoidance of people who don't charge fees; Check on references of consultant; Implementation of an `out' clause when hiring.
- When to hire a financial whiz. Malott, Kristen // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jan96, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p32
Looks at when a company needs to hire a financial whiz to manage its finances. Information on Todd Fryhover, president of Sun Chief Marketing need for financial whiz; Details on Fryhover's experience; Comments from Fryhover; Background information on Sun Chief. INSET: When to bring your...