Treasurer Joe Deters
- Arraign Man. Woodiwiss, Bob // Cincinnati Magazine;Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p144
The article presents an interview with Joe Deters, prosecutor at Hamilton County in Ohio. When asked where Son of Beast is currently being held, he said that due to jail overcrowding and the suspect's tremendous size, the only immediate option was to place him under house--well, amusement park...
- Torn From Tomorrow's Headlines. Woodiwiss, Bob // Cincinnati Magazine;Jan2008, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p208
The article presents information on news briefs that may appear in various newspapers in the future. It informs that the newspaper "City Beat," as on July 9, 2009 will carry the news that Hamilton County, Ohio prosecutor Joe Deters, at a press conference day before, announces that a...
- Bribery Charges. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31858, p37
Reports that a Cuyahoga County, Ohio, grand jury convened to begin an investigation into state Treasurer Joe Deters' campaign fundraising efforts after a stockbroker plead guilty to bribing someone in the treasurer's office in order to win unspecified state business. Testimony from former...
- THE POWER COUPLE. Zimmerman, Jotie Irwin // Cincinnati Magazine;Jul2009, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p76
The article discusses a court case wherein the plaintiff was severely injured during unloading of railroad cars in 2005. Judd Uhl, attorney of the Hamilton County Courthouse asked judge William Mallory to declare the mistrial in Patrick McCarthy v. Sterling Chemicals Inc. case. The prosecutor...
- REEFER MADNESS. Vaccariello, Linda // Cincinnati Magazine;Oct2015, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p86
The article reports on the report titled â€œMarijuana & Ohio: Past, Present, Potential" produced by a task force led by Hamilton County, Ohio Prosecutor Joe Deters, which shows the impact of legalization of marijuana on public safety of Ohio. Topics discussed include the public health and...
- Flood of talent met with demand. Gregory, Michael; Tempkin, Adam // Asset Securitization Report;2/5/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the demand for finance professionals in the U.S. Trend toward securitization; Foreign banks' employment of finance professionals; Development of structured-finance teams.
- Capital marketers. Evanson, David R. // Entrepreneur;Oct96, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p72
Gives advice on factors to consider when hiring a financial adviser. Avoidance of people who don't charge fees; Check on references of consultant; Implementation of an `out' clause when hiring.
- When to hire a financial whiz. Malott, Kristen // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jan96, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p32
Looks at when a company needs to hire a financial whiz to manage its finances. Information on Todd Fryhover, president of Sun Chief Marketing need for financial whiz; Details on Fryhover's experience; Comments from Fryhover; Background information on Sun Chief. INSET: When to bring your...
- Correspondent's Week. Craig, Margaret // Money Marketing;1/16/2003, p31
Chronicles a week in the life of a pensions manager in Great Britain. Daily routine; Work activities; Notable activities.