- Maine. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p11
Presents charts and graphs depicting the bond market in Maine as of March 2001. Employment growth rate; Priorities of private activity bonds; Target of bonds issued by state and local authorities.
- New Jersey. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p17
Presents chart and graphs depicting the bond market in Massachusetts as of March 2001. Employment growth rate; Volume caps for private activity bonds; Recipient of bonds issued by state and local authorities.
- Iowa. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p44
Presents chart and graphs depicting the bond market in Iowa as of March 2001. Rate of employment growth; Priorities of private activity bonds; Recipient of the bonds issued by local and state authorities.
- Plain-Vanilla Deals May Suffer From Weak Labor Data. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p36
Discusses the possible impact of weaker-than-expected employment data on demand for new issues and upcoming deals in the U.S. bond market during the week beginning October 12, 2004. Less retail participation in generic, plain-vanilla new issues; Weaker non-farm payrolls in September 2004;...
- IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33607, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bond market which include the 0.1% increased on personal income and 0.6% increased on personal spending in September 2011, the 0.3% increased on Employment Cost Index, and the 60.9 consumer sentiment index reading for the University of Michigan in...
- Washington. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p90
Presents graphs depicting the bond market performance in Washington as of March 2001. Amount of state and local revenues; Priorities of private activity bonds; Percentage of employment growth.
- Junk Bond Market Reviving As Data Indicate Slowdown. MANDARO, LAURA; Stock, Helen // American Banker;6/5/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 107, p2
Focuses on the performance of the junk bond market in the United States in May 2000. Impact of the release of employment data on the market's performance; Junk bond deal volume for new issues in May.
- AND FURTHERMORE. // Bulletin with Newsweek;8/5/2003, Vol. 121 Issue 6384, p49
Presents information related to employment and the bond market in Australia, as August 5, 2003. Absence of an effective retail corporate bond market in Australia; Details on an international survey of hours worked per job per annum for various countries.
- Don't count on it. Saitta, Alex // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jan1999, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p36
Investigates ways of identifying unwanted fundamental volatility in the bond market. Market volatility caused by government economic reports; Roots of extreme volatility on employment reports; Directions of forecast errors and price changes.