Patricia Hippe, Housing Finance Agency
- Rush Deacon, Arkansas Development Finance Authority. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p36
Features the bond programs of the Arkansas Development Finance Authority. Approval on the use of tobacco settlement money for construction of research facilities; Decrease in the demand for housing bonds; Increase of private-activity volume cap; Availability of student loans.
- Insider Sees Potential In Promoting State Bond Financing Loans. Dymi, Amilda // Origination News;Apr2011, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p6
The article discusses the business opportunity offered by a state bond financing loan program to potential homebuyers in the U.S.
- Minnesota Agency to Mine Selling Group for Co-Manager. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32287, p1
The article reports on the decision of the Minnesota Housing Finance Administration to allow members of its selling group to compete for a vacant co-manager's position. The reason of the board in allowing its members to compete is its aim to have strong participation remain strong and improve to...
- Susan Dewey, Virginia Housing Development Authority. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p68
Presents the expectations of Susan F. Dewey, executive director of the Virginia Housing Development Authority, on the bond program of the agency for the year 2001. Adoption of format for single-family financing; Improvement of efficiency; Embarkation on forums to determine housing needs.
- Helena Cunningham, Louisiana Housing Finance Agency. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p72
Focuses on the bond program of the Louisiana Housing Finance Agency. Assistance in financing mortgage loans for home buyers; Addition of programs using taxable issues; Ratings from credit agencies.
- Big Sale for Co-op City. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the plan of the New York State Housing Finance Agency to issue a multimillion-dollar bonds as part of refinancing and new-money deal on behalf of the Co-op City housing development. Approval given by the state Public Authorities Control Board; Estimation on the amount raised by the...
- Louisiana OKs $1.5B Of Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32511, p1
The article reports on the approval of the Louisiana State Bond Commission to grant $1.5 billion bond requests for residents whose homes were affected by hurricanes in Louisiana. Occupants of the state are allowed to make loans to aid in the reconstruction of damaged properties and belongings....
- Mich. Agency Touts Its Increase in Bond Money. Link, Monica // National Mortgage News;8/22/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p11
Reports on the increase in the Michigan State Housing Development Authority's (MSHDA) bond money. Plan of MSHDA to use the proceeds from the sale of bonds to fund mortgage loans for low- to moderate-income families in the area; Ways by which rising interest rates have helped the agency's bond...
- Complicated lending deals fail to attract much action. Roberts, Deon // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/8/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p5
Like most government housing programs, closing a loan under the state's LouLease program requires diligence and completing a stack of additional paperwork. That could be why only a handful of mortgage companies are working with the approximately 8-month-old program, which allows qualified...