Marianne Remedios, Higher Education Facilities Authority
- ANTICIPATION. // Education Week;1/24/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p29
The article features a photo of lawmakers awaiting the arrival of Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty for his State of the State address.
- Minnesota workers settle. // State Government News;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the settlement of the disagreement regarding the rate of annual increase in the salary and health insurance in the two-year contracts between the Minnesota state and union negotiators on October 14, 2001. Number of state employees who walked off their jobs on October 1, 2001; Impact...
- Minnesota Racing Commission: Notice of Contractual Position for Chief Commission Veterinarian. // Minnesota State Register;2/18/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 34, p1125
The article offers information on the notice issued by the Minnesota Racing Commission on February 20, 2014 inviting application for the contractual position for Chief Commission Veterinarian and mentions that proposals should be submitted to the commission by March 4, 2014.
- Lakeville's Erickson Keeps Pace in Decade of Change. Lloyd, Jon // Public Management (00333611);Oct99, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p26
Profiles Robert Erickson, city administrator of Lakeville, Minnesota. Career background; Accomplishments; Opinion on managing a growth city; How he works.
- Bond Counsel Takes Over as Head Of Minnesota Higher Ed Authority. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;08/07/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30948, p5
Reports on the appointment of Marianne Remedios as executive director of the Minnesota Higher Education Facilities Authority. Job responsibilities; Career history.
- Dispute Over Taxes, Education Threatens Shutdown in Minn. Browman, Darcia Harris // Education Week;06/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p20
Reports on the possibility of a government shutdown in Minnesota due to the ongoing disputes in legislation over education spending and tax cuts. State government's plan to furlough employees should disputes continue; Projected cost of an actual government shutdown; Inability of education and...
- Minnesota Department of Transportation (Mn/DOT): Engineering Services Division: Notice of Potential Availability of Contracting Opportunities for a Variety of Highway Related Technical Activities ("Consultant Pre-Qualification Program"). // Minnesota State Register;2/18/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 34, p1126
The article offers information on the notice issued by Engineering Services Division of the Minnesota Department of Transportation on February 20, 2014 inviting applications for several highway related technical activities for the state's Consultant Pre-Qualification program.
- Minnesota Department of Transportation (Mn/DOT): Engineering Services Division: Notice Concerning Professional/Technical Contract Opportunities and Taxpayers' Transportation Accountability Act Notices. // Minnesota State Register;2/18/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 34, p1127
The article offers information on the notice issued by Engineering Services Division of the Minnesota Department of Transportation on February 20, 2014 offering information related to contract opportunities with the department's consultant services for 2014.
- It's the man, not the issues: a vote for Ventura explained. Marker, Lori A. // Christian Science Monitor;11/16/98, Vol. 90 Issue 246, p13
Comments on the election of Jesse Ventura as governor of Minnesota. How the media has portrayed the ex-wrestler; Why the author voted for Ventura; Her feelings toward the Reform Party movement; His career in politics; Why Ventura won the election.