Michael Tramontina, Iowa Finance Authority
- Steven Clements, Nebraska Investment Finance Authority. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p50
Focuses on the operations of the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority. Issuance of bonds for housing programs; Change of the allocation system; Ratings from credit agencies.
- Cleon Butterfield, Utah Housing Finance Agency. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p88
Details the projects undertaken by the Utah Housing Finance Agency. Construction of housing units for media members covering the 2002 Olympic Games; Purchase of manufacturing homes to be rented to Native American families; Programs for first-time buyers and low income housing.
- Former USA Group filling up. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/13/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p15
Reports on Indiana Housing Finance Authority's (IHFA) plan to relocate its headquarters in an office building owned by Kite Cos. Office space required by IHFA; Terms of the deal between IHFA and Kite; Broker and leasing agents representing IHFA and Kite.
- Zoreana Barnes, D.C. Housing Finance Agency. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p8
Focuses on the operation of the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency. Amount of issued single-family mortgage revenue bonds; Effort of stretching the available cap allocation.
- Roy Westlund, Maryland Community Development Administration. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p12
Focuses on the operation of the Maryland Community Development Administration. Estimation of cost in housing bonds; Expectation on volume caps transfer from counties; Reschedule of debt issuance; Budget for the fiscal year 2001.
- Susan Dewey, Virginia Housing Development Authority. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p68
Presents the expectations of Susan F. Dewey, executive director of the Virginia Housing Development Authority, on the bond program of the agency for the year 2001. Adoption of format for single-family financing; Improvement of efficiency; Embarkation on forums to determine housing needs.
- Kim Herman, Housing Finance Commission. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p90
Focuses on the programs implemented by the Washington State Housing Finance Commission. Amount of debt sold for multifamily housing and nonprofit capital facilities; Focus on private-activity bond program; Use of tax-exempt financing for the elderly housing program.
- Housing Finance Practices and Development of a Secondary Mortgage Market in Turkey. �zsan, Onur; Karakas, Cem // Housing Finance International;Mar2005, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p19
Discusses the housing finance system in Turkey. Background on the status of home ownership in the country; Information on several Turkish government agencies that have roles in the housing finance system; Factors that influenced the development of a secondary mortgage market.
- The Sounding Board: State Works to help first-time homebuyers. Parker, Theresa // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/9/2005, Issue 323489, p27
The article reports on the role of the California Housing Finance Agency (CalHFA) in helping Californians purchase their first homes. CalFHA has funded more than 14 billion dollars in non-taxpayer funds to help more than 134,000 California families live in homes of their own with a mortgage they...