Kimberly Green, Indiana Housing Finance Authority
- Connecticut HFA Sells $275M for Fund. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;2/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33267, p4
The article reports on the plan of the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority to sell 275 million dollars of bonds to establish a revolving fund.
- Chicago Housing Inching Forward On HUD Grant-Backed Debt Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31086, p1
Reports that the Chicago Housing Authority in Illinois is close to selling a bond issue backed solely by federal housing grants. Value of bonds to be sold; Expected date of offering; Planned uses of the funds.
- CHICAGO HOUSING AGENCY'S WINNING WAY TO LEVERAGE. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31551, p14A
Reports that the Chicago Housing Authority's deal to sell its bonds has won the honors at The Bond of Buyer's Deal of the Year awards dinner held on December 2002. Significance of the deal for the tax-exempt market; Benefits of the deal; Strategies adopted by the authority to execute the deal.
- Senate BillTo Target10-Year Rule. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p1
Reports that Senator Orrin Hatch from Utah is planning to introduce legislation in the U.S. Senate, which would replace a tax code provision that is affecting the ability of housing agencies to issue single-family mortgage revenue bonds. Possible addition of the bill to future tax measures;...
- Securing top credit ratings for bonds may be waste of time. // Public Finance;03/28/97, p4
Reports on the statement by Hambros Bank that housing associations in Great Britain may be wasting time and money in their attempt to secure the top credit rating for bond issues. Bank's raising of 82.5 million pounds bond issue on behalf of a consortium of housing associations.
- Minn. HFA Raised To Aa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;09/19/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30978, p2
Reports on the upgrade of the bond rating of the Minnesota Housing Finance Agency.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/18/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30998, p27
Reports developments concerning bonds in the Middle West. Includes, announcement of the Chicago Housing Authority on the financing of renovation plan; Merger between Ancilla Health Care and Saint Joseph's Regional Medical Center of South Bend; Threat of the Republicans on Mayor Bart Peterson...
- Del. housing agency picks underwriter team. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;01/12/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30556, p2
Reports that the Delaware State Housing Authority has selected its team of bond underwriters for a three-year period. Hiring of Salomon Smith Barney Inc., First Union Capital Markets, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Merrill Lynch; Hiring of John Nuveen & Co. on a rotating basis; Planned bond...
- GICs give housing agencies armor against downgrades. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;03/24/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30605, p8
Reports on the use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICs) as investing options among state and local housing authorities for bond proceeds during acquisition periods in the United States. Effects of the use of GICs on the bond ratings of financial institutions; Level of protection offered by...