Mike Colsch, Bureau of the Budget
- Federal agencies. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/15/99, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p45
Presents a chart on the debt issued by several federal agencies in the United States for the week ending February 11, 1999.
- Sam Rayburn board approves plan to divide $228M of debt. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;12/30/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30798, p3
Focuses on the Sam Rayburn Municipal Power Agency's approval of a plan to divide its debt among its three member cities in Texas. Need for the agency to seek a private letter ruling from the United States Internal Revenue Service; Agency's search for refunding options.
- Government creditors kept waiting for their cash. Day, Karen // Public Finance;03/24/2000, p10
Reports on the percentage of government agencies in Great Britain that have failed to pay creditors on time based on a National Audit Office report. Examination of government departments' prompt payment times; Significant number of weaknesses within government organizations that have prevented...
- Victor Cantillo, N.J. Educational Facilities Authority. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p17
Details the duties of the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority. Plan of making a deal with Ramapo College; Amount of debt issued for state programs; Qualifications of selected underwriters.
- Jill Harris Tanner, Indiana Health Facility Financing Authority. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p42
Focuses on the operation of the Indiana Health Facility Financing Authority. Amount of debt issued to Ascension Health Care; Provision of funds for county and nonprofit hospitals; Employment of a financial adviser.
- Robert Lauterberg, Virginia Resources Authority. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p68
Focuses on the operation of the Virginia Resources Authority. Goals in issuing debt and financial projects; Amount of bonds issued; Implementation of plan to finance airport infrastructures.
- Bruce Brensdal, Montana Board of Housing. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p85
Accounts the achievements of the Montana Board of Housing. Amount of debts sold; Career and educational background of executive director Bruce Brensdal; Source of funds.
- Rick Crager, Housing and Community Services Dept. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p87
Reports on the operations of the Oregon Housing and Community Services Department. Plan of issuing more debt; Impact of the changes in the federal private-activity volume cap; Administration of lottery-backed bonds.
- George Axlund, Wyoming Community Development Authority. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p91
Focuses on the operations of the Wyoming Community Development Authority. Amount of issued debt; Impact of raising the volume cap of private activity bonds; Adjustment to changing demographics and diversifying economy.