Treasurer Jimmie Lou Fisher
- Jimmy Fisher is turning 80. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);2/27/2014, Vol. 119 Issue 9, p2
The article offers information on the 80th birthday celebration of Jimmy Fisher to be held at the First Baptist Church of Fruitvale on March 2, 2014 in Grand Saline, Texas.
- Treasurers change. // State Government News;Feb2002, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p8
Presents an update on the career changes and developments of state treasurers in the U.S. as of February 2002. Resignation of New Hampshire Treasurer Georgie Thomas; Retirement of Arkansas Treasurer Jimmie Lou Fisher; Appointment of John McCormac as state treasurer in New Jersey.
- Behind the Counter. // Archery Business;2015 Archery University, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p54
The article discusses the in-demand archery products in 2015 according to some of the veteran retailers in the U.S. Marcy Reese of Hunt 'n' Shak shares that they have been selling a lot of long stabilizers, kick stands, and target sights. Jimmy Fisher of Ski and Bow Rack mentions that kids' bows...
- Flood of talent met with demand. Gregory, Michael; Tempkin, Adam // Asset Securitization Report;2/5/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the demand for finance professionals in the U.S. Trend toward securitization; Foreign banks' employment of finance professionals; Development of structured-finance teams.
- Capital marketers. Evanson, David R. // Entrepreneur;Oct96, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p72
Gives advice on factors to consider when hiring a financial adviser. Avoidance of people who don't charge fees; Check on references of consultant; Implementation of an `out' clause when hiring.
- When to hire a financial whiz. Malott, Kristen // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jan96, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p32
Looks at when a company needs to hire a financial whiz to manage its finances. Information on Todd Fryhover, president of Sun Chief Marketing need for financial whiz; Details on Fryhover's experience; Comments from Fryhover; Background information on Sun Chief. INSET: When to bring your...
- Correspondent's Week. Craig, Margaret // Money Marketing;1/16/2003, p31
Chronicles a week in the life of a pensions manager in Great Britain. Daily routine; Work activities; Notable activities.
- People News. Forde, Arnella J.; Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;1/27/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the resignation and appointment of several financial executives in the U.S. as of January 27, 2003.
- All work and no play... Percival-Straunik, Lindsay // Director (00123242);Sep97, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p26
States that most of Britain's financial directors will be working in the summer of 1997, instead of taking a holiday according to a survey. Who conducted the survey; Reference to saying `All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.'